Newcastle 0 - 1 Man City - Post match thoughts

Dave

WHAT AN UTTER PILE OF SHITE!!

Glenn AND the players can take the blame for that pile.

Why is it every single one of them seems scared to shoot, sop trying to walk the fker in and SHOOT for fks sake!

GLENN

You play 2 light weight strikers with pace yet do not play a midfielder that can create a chance for then, Emre should have starred, Butt and Parker DOES NOT WORK!

You made the changes and brought on Milner and Le Sib yet take off Nobby and Dyer, you fkn tit it should have been Carr and Butt that went off!

I am getting so fkn sick of this shite I have paid good money to watch..

On a + side I thought Baba had a decent game today!!

Please dont do it. Someone below your window might get hurt.

Therefore unless you happen to live right next to St James Park, on the route Shepherd/Roeder walk home, you have no right to throw your TV out of the window.

Guest NIToon

Sh1te team selection again.  Just can't pick the right team when he has all options available.  Imagine what would happen if he had a bigger squad.  Time to turf Roeder out on his ear  :rant: :rant: :rant:

Please dont do it. Someone below your window might get hurt.

Therefore unless you happen to live right next to St James Park, on the route Shepherd/Roeder walk home, you have no right to throw your TV out of the window.

:lol: i wish i was there to do that

No light at the end of the tunnel!!! We was doing okay when Butt and Emre was playing in middle but because of scott parker who i dont rate at all this won't happen. i don't believe martins is a good enough footballer to play on his own up front and dyer needs to be playing in midfield where he can pick the ball up early and make those runs from deep.

I'm so fed up...how depressing...roll on the cricket season lol

The last three matches I have watched have been

Israel v. England

Andorra v. England

Newcastle v. Man City

and I'm starting to think football in general is just a bit overrated.  I need to adopt a really good second-team to watch on a regular basis cause I'm starting to get bored.  Any good La Liga games on this weekend?

Guest BlueWhiteMonkey

"Drab and bland" according to Champagne Charlie who is tipping us to lose our next 2 games and struggle to stay up.

I think we will struggle to stay up. Roeder's substitution's today were signs not of him crumbling but of man who already lost the plot. Everything that comes out of his mouth is garbage, and everything he does lacks any sound reasoning. I also think he is losing the players.

The last three matches I have watched have been

Israel v. England

Andorra v. England

Newcastle v. Man City

and I'm starting to think football in general is just a bit overrated.  I need to adopt a really good second-team to watch on a regular basis cause I'm starting to get bored.  Any good La Liga games on this weekend?

I've done that and my second team is probably even worse than us.

another crap day, in the end i don't relly care anymore this season, hopefully the club will clean house in the summer,

Only 7 point off the relegation, mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

roeder out!!!!!!!!!!

From another board:

roeder on SSN 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

blaming city for not coming to play and settin up shop, then hit us on the break. wat a fkn retard (no offence to anyone who is actually retarded, i would never put u down by comparing u to roeder)

Guest the_serbian_mag

Lost at home to Man City?

F-ing terrible!!!

We want a football team, you fat bastart! President of what exactly are you???

Fck off, bastard!

We need a proper chairman, a proper tactician and some decent players. This lot is useless.

Moore, Babayaro, Carr, Bramble - they are all ex-footballers. Get rid ASAP or we're going to Hull, Chester and Notthingham soon...

The Serbian Mag has spoken. Now go and get laid, stop thinking about these mickeymouse excuses for football matches our lot is getting involved in this year...

From another board:

roeder on SSN 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

blaming city for not coming to play and settin up shop, then hit us on the break. wat a fkn retard (no offence to anyone who is actually retarded, i would never put u down by comparing u to roeder)

Jesus...and we came to play did we?  With two defensive midfielders and zero real chances in the second half until we went behind? 

He's lost it completely. 

Anyone know why Zoggy was not even ont he bench? you know the future of the club according to Roeder.

is he injured?

Not sure, him and Bramble are very good friends outside of football, don`t know why neither were on the bench. Probably all round Luques house watching a DVD or something.

Guest toonbaz

Blamed man city for the way they setup, should we just expect teams to come here and make it easy for us.

also said the fans didnt help and the frustrations of the crowd affected the players, especially a few who were visibly effected by some harsh treatment from the fans.

something like that anyway. getting fed up with hearing his post match interviews now to be honest.