Newcastle 0 - 1 Man City - Post match thoughts

Dave

Guest Bellers

Of course it was City's fault, how dare they come to our ground and try to take away a point, let alone three. Glenn I know exactly where you're coming from...

They are riled on TOTT:

Yeah, what was it he said "i thought we had when Scotty Parker scored, having seen it he was marginal offside"

So he was F**king offside then Glenn, he wants us to be given points now because we almost got it right!

Guest the_serbian_mag

He seemed so reasonable when he started off as manager of NUFC... What makes these people just go mad?

What a shit end to another shit week in the life of Newcastle United.

I can't put my anger into words yet, Roeder hasn't got a clue and the person who appointed him needs castrating.  Clueless team selection, clueless substitutions which would look more appropriate when reading the Viz.  I hope Moore was injured or Roeder should be sacked for making that decision alone.  He hadn’t a clue what to do until the fans gave him a nudge and he still got it wrong by taking the wrong players off.  He hasn’t got a bastard clue how to change a game in our favour.  Roll on his excuses for this shambles.

This club will not move forwards with Roeder but we’ll also not move forwards while the person who appointed him and Souness is likely to appoint the successor to Roeder.

I really think that Roeder has now lost most of the players, he’s way out of his depth.

Next time we will have to be more clear and sing

"Milner on for Carr, Nobby to right back"..

"take off butt, and bring on Emre"

Doesn't quite have the same ring to it as:

Sack the board, sack the board, sack the board...

Guest given take

Souness time's part 2

this is worse. when souness was in charge we lost but looked like we could score a few

Roeder actually complained about them sitting back???

He still will not accept that it is th eplayers he selected (Parker & Butt) who are not capable of opening up any team???

He has COMPLETELY lost it.

He has to go...

Souness time's part 2

this is worse. when souness was in charge we lost but looked like we could score a few

It's not worse, it's just as bad, the only worse thing about it is that we probably have less faith in getting a better replacement.

Is anyone here still going to defend the guy after that? I bet so.

Not me mind. We're going down at this rate.

I haven't heard a single person in favour of keeping him beyond the end of the season.

Guest andynufc84

This is worse than Souness, at least there was hope he would be sacked.

Roeder and his coaching staff will be here come August