Newcastle 0 - 1 Man City - Post match thoughts

Dave

f****** tumor boy

please ban this junkhead

Yup, he just crossed the line.

No excuse for that irregardless of what Roeder does.

He hasn't broken any rules from what I can see, unlike some.

f****** tumor boy

please ban this junkhead

Are you saying I broke a rule?

I didn't break no rule buddy...

f****** tumor boy

please ban this junkhead

i'm reporting him.. we don't need such attitude at the forum

It really fucking pisses me off to know that there are good managers out there who would probably accept the Newcastle job if they were offered it, I dont believe that the position is a poison chalice, It wasnt for SBR because he is a good manager. Roeder doesnt have a clue, At first i didnt mind him so much because he came across as a decent bloke but over the season ive had to listen to his poor excuses and the way he blames everyone and everything except himself, i cant stand the twat now. Its pointless sacking Roeder now, He should go at the end of the season. FS should sound out a manager now so that he would have chance to watch the last 7 games and prepare for the transfer window, Fuck Roeder he doesnt have to know and then after the last game call him into FS office and give him his marching orders.

All we need is a manager who knows what he is doing, Surely that aint asking for much. I do believe that with a good manager we have the resources to be a decent club.

It really f****** pisses me off to know that there are good managers out there who would probably accept the Newcastle job if they were offered it, I dont believe that the position is a poison chalice, It wasnt for SBR because he is a good manager. Roeder doesnt have a clue, At first i didnt mind him so much because he came across as a decent bloke but over the season ive had to listen to his poor excuses and the way he blames everyone and everything except himself, i cant stand the t*** now. Its pointless sacking Roeder now, He should go at the end of the season. FS should sound out a manager now so that he would have chance to watch the last 7 games and prepare for the transfer window, f*** Roeder he doesnt have to know and then after the last game call him into FS office and give him his marching orders.

All we need is a manager who knows what he is doing, Surely that aint asking for much. I do believe that with a good manager we have the resources to be a decent club.

Who do you have in mind?  We were in a much better position when SBR was appointed.  It was a good club with a bad manager.  Now we are a bad club with a bad manager.

Guest NSMagpie

Shepherd out

He made the decision to appoint Souness, Roeder and al the rest of em

This is bottom line.

It really f****** pisses me off to know that there are good managers out there who would probably accept the Newcastle job if they were offered it, I dont believe that the position is a poison chalice, It wasnt for SBR because he is a good manager. Roeder doesnt have a clue, At first i didnt mind him so much because he came across as a decent bloke but over the season ive had to listen to his poor excuses and the way he blames everyone and everything except himself, i cant stand the t*** now. Its pointless sacking Roeder now, He should go at the end of the season. FS should sound out a manager now so that he would have chance to watch the last 7 games and prepare for the transfer window, f*** Roeder he doesnt have to know and then after the last game call him into FS office and give him his marching orders.

Freddy doesn't sack face to face any more, he does it by text, at least I think that's how Souness found out. blueyes.gif

Ranieri was actually desperate for the job and was baffled as to why he hadn't heard back from Shepherd. Houllier talked of wanting to come back to the premiership and seemed to be genuinely interested in the job. Unfortunately Shepherd turned his nose up at them despit their premiership success, as a matter of fact a lot of fans did too.

I would have gladly had either one of them back then and I still would.

Who do you have in mind?  We were in a much better position when SBR was appointed.  It was a good club with a bad manager.  Now we are a bad club with a bad manager.

I dont think we are a bad club now, Just have a very poor manager. We have some decent players but sadly a few poor ones. We have a good stadium and good training ground, FS love him or hate him but he does back the manager with money if the money is there.

Guest Invicta_Toon

Ranieri was actually desperate for the job and was baffled as to why he hadn't heard back from Shepherd. Houllier talked of wanting to come back to the premiership and seemed to be genuinely interested in the job. Unfortunately Shepherd turned his nose up at them despit their premiership success, as a matter of fact a lot of fans did too.

I would have gladly had either one of them back then and I still would.

well there seems to be a few clubs turning their noses up at Ranieri

where is he now? some small time italian club isnt it?

Guest NSMagpie

Freddy doesn't sack face to face any more, he does it by text, at least I think that's how Souness found out. blueyes.gif

SMS, MMS, e-mail or good old telegram? ;)

I dont think we are a bad club now, Just have a very poor manager. We have some decent players but sadly a few poor ones. We have a good stadium and good training ground, FS love him or hate him but he does back the manager with money if the money is there.

We have a very poor chairman. That is the reason we end up with poor managers. We have a few good players, a few decent players and quite a few poor players. Shepherd wastes OUR money backing poor managers who HE appointed.

Guest magpies_rawk

f****** tumor boy

please ban this junkhead

thats right drama queenie.. what a nasty thing to say

..i just want to add that i hope he suffers in hell along with Shepherd, Hall, NE5 and you..

lets not go into that...

poor manager ...granted, weak-assed... granted, tumorboy..wtf are u driving at?

We are still have the potential, just not the leadershipAll we need is a manager who knows what he is doing, Surely that aint asking for much. I do believe that with a good manager we have the resources to be a decent club.

What's changed?

The Chairman is the same, financially we are not that much worse off (Robson was hamstrung by a much tighter transfer budget in his first season compared to Roeder for starters), and the facilities are a damn sight better.

A top manager and his staff can still  make a hell of a difference.

We are still have the potential, just not the leadershipAll we need is a manager who knows what he is doing, Surely that aint asking for much. I do believe that with a good manager we have the resources to be a decent club.

What's changed?

The Chairman is the same, financially we are not that much worse off (Robson was hamstrung by a much tighter transfer budget in his first season compared to Roeder for starters), and the facilities are a damn sight better.

A top manager and his staff can still  make a hell of a difference.

The squad.  Robson had a better team. 

Do you not think that is part of the problem?

Do you not think we might be bleeding money out of the club at an alarming rate and can't get a better manager because of that?

Roeder's selection policy today was ludicrous. Still, at least he made up for it with some well timed and tactically astute substitutions that deserved to win us the game. Don'tknowthecodeforsmileythatrollseyes.gif

We have had loads of injuries but the scary thing is judging by todays team selection with all of the players we had fit, we might actually be in the bottom five now if we had everyone but Owen and Ameobi fit all season.

I don't doubt that.