Managerial Partnership an Alternative to Sacking?

Skirge

I am not for or against this I just thought I would throw it up for debate.

What about bringing in another man to work with Glenn, not a no2 like Big Nige and not a DOF but an equal to Roeder.  Someone like Keegan?

Sacking a manager can sometimes create more instability at a club, the squad do seem to get on with Glenn and some may be effected if we sack him. I think we all agree that a change is needed so why not get him help, another man to take some of the strain.

Roeder should be our acadamy boss, Pearson reserve coach, Lee Clarke coach driver, and then someone whos actually qualified to be a manager to be our manager tbh.

Agree it would be hard to pick the right man, but I get the feeling Roeder would be an easy bloke to work with and as long as it was done with Roeders knowledge and him having an input into who is broguht in.

"take the help or lose your job" I think Glenn would take the help.

As well intentioned as these moves/ideas can be, I always think they'll end in tears.

I agree. There will always be one who wants to run the show. You would have to have two characters that complimented each others personality very well.

Also, it would totally undermine the current Managers reputation with the players. He'd get even less respect than he does now.

Guest Invicta_Toon

I bet Freddy's already been on the phone to Sky :lol:

I say we just do away with a manager, the fans seem to think they could run the club better, as well as seeming to think they own the club anyway...

Agree it would be hard to pick the right man, but I get the feeling Roeder would be an easy bloke to work with and as long as it was done with Roeders knowledge and him having an input into who is broguht in.

"take the help or lose your job" I think Glenn would take the help.

with his managerial history imho he would think getting help as a sign of failure again ,oh i forgot he has got help with pearson and clark ,scouse twat etc nooooo let him fookin suffer  >:D

Guest Invicta_Toon

I think it's a goog idea simply for the fact there isn't a hope of getting another manager that would either come here or is considered good enough by the fans

Guest Magic

Even if we don't sack Roeder this year as Shearer's not ready, we definitely need an attacking coach taking a lot of team sessions. Teach our players about movement and flair. Roeder's sucked all the life out of our players.

I didn't work at Liverpool, so what makes you think it'll work here?

It worked perfectly at Liverpool, everything went 100% to plan. If that's the kind of "partnership" we're talking about then I think it's a goer. :nods:

I think it's a goog idea simply for the fact there isn't a hope of getting another manager that would either come here or is considered good enough by the fans

So you want to keep a lying, pathetic, clueless failure? THATS the way forwards, no doubt. :lol:

houillier??

having said that, the journal hints that roeder may be off in summer anyway unless 'results dramatically improve'

Dear god. Now we have a lose-lose situation. We play badly, on the plus side, we sack the lying cunt, on the negative side, we have played/done shite. We play well, on the plus side, we've played well, on the negative side, we keep the wanker.

'Kinell.

Guest Gemmill

Not much hope of results dramatically improving between now and the end of the season.  Now we're out the UEFA Cup it's like the last day of term at school between now and the end of the season.