Tonights CL games

tmonkey

My God, I hate Chelsea so much.  Jammiest bastards of all time.

Please let their team bus crash on the way home.

Did you watch the game? They had Valencia all ends up for the vast majority of it. They deserved the win.

They were the better team in the second half, but it's definitely in double figures the amount of times Cheslea have won a match in injury time this season.  It's beyond ridiculous.

My God, I hate Chelsea so much.  Jammiest bastards of all time.

Please let their team bus crash on the way home.

Did you watch the game? They had Valencia all ends up for the vast majority of it. They deserved the win.

They were the better team in the second half, but it's definitely in double figures the amount of times Cheslea have won a match in injury time this season.  It's beyond ridiculous.

It's typical of chelsea btw this season... winning at critical minutes

Cracking goal, on a cracking night for English football!!!!

No. A cracking night for Manure, Chelski and probably Liverpool.

Sorry, I thought they played in the English Premier League?!?! :)

Not tonight. They played inthe CL, on behalf of their clubs. Not on behalf of the Premier League, they didn't represent the domestic league, any other clubs from that league, or the country that that league is based in. It was Man Utd and Chelsea.

Guest Knightrider

Great night, you have to hand it to Chelsea like, and Man Utd.... wow. Anyone's trophy at the minute, although I fancy one of our side's to win it.

Guest smoggeordie

Great night, you have to hand it to Chelsea like, and Man Utd.... wow. Anyone's trophy at the minute, although I fancy one of our side's to win it.

Not exactly a mind blowing prediction that mate. What with 3 out of 4 semi finalists being from England. :lol:

People here hate those clubs mainly because of their fans,but trust me after you meet fans from italian or spanish teams,you will do what i do,support English team playing in CL as if they were Newcastle..

How fucking patronising. Sorry, didn't realise only YOU have ever met any fans of italian or spanish teams. Damn the rest of us, and our insular little lives.

I would never, ever, support another PL club in the CL*, just the same as i wouldn't support Germany if England weren't in the world cup. What have Chelsea or Man Utd got to do with us, as Newcastle fans, when they are playing in the CL? Fuck all.

* Unless they were playing Liverpool, naturally.