Tonights CL games

tmonkey

Guest smoggeordie

can just see the newspaper headlines tomorrow "mancnificent seven"

If Chelsea had scored seven it could have been:  Shevventh heaven!

:lol:

can just see the newspaper headlines tomorrow "mancnificent seven"

If Chelsea had scored seven it could have been:  Shevventh heaven!

:lol:

Only if they'd played a shekshy Dutch team. ;)

I almost always support against the English clubs, though there are some Spanish and Italian clubs that I just have no time for, usually because of the antics of their players and/or fans and in those cases I'll support the English side.

I almost always support against the English clubs, though there are some Spanish and Italian clubs that I just have no time for, usually because of the antics of their players and/or fans and in those cases I'll support the English side.

Aye Lazio springs to mind.....and those Turkish bastards.

7-1 means f*** all if they don't go on to win the tournament, and i don't think they will.

A great night, getting pissed and laughing at the likes of Newcastle at the very least. I also consider them Arsenal/Galactico like in terms of playing excellent football but despite having great defenders, they look "getteable".

BTW, anybody else here thinks the Roma keeper is cack?

So exposed I almost saw his cock tbh

Not so quick to defend Given, are ya?

I thought he he lacked presence in the area and left his near post too exposed for Ronaldo's 1st.

BTW, anybody else here thinks the Roma keeper is cack?

So exposed I almost saw his cock tbh

Not so quick to defend Given, are ya?

I thought he he lacked presence in the area and left his near post too exposed for Ronaldo's 1st.

Given> Whoever was in goal tonight. Given is a good goalie who is horrendously over-rated by our fans.

The whole team got bent over and raped, if it was us some people would come on here marvelling at how Shay kept it to 6. I'm sure someone said that when they mugged us at SJP 6-2.

Personally i support whichever team i actually want to win, wether they're English or not doesn't automatically make my decision. Tonight, for example, i wanted Valencia to beat Chelsea, and Man Utd to beat Roma.

This...

I want all English teams to crash and burn in the CL.  The fact it's a fact that Liverpool or Chelski are gunna be in the final turns my stomach.

Come on Milan/Bayern!

And this...

And to combine the two, I'm hoping Milan/Bayern beat Man Utd, but if not I will be watching the final hoping for Man Utd to win. Fuck Chelsea, fuck Liverpool, fuck Man Utd - in that order :lol:

ManU vs Roma, ITV1

Expecting to see ManU either pace themselves throughout the game and lose, or go all out attack and still lose.

boy how wrong were you..:D greatest match of the year.(being non-nufc that is, still best prolly then to)

Ferguson is the best, it's not even in question anymore. To have picked this Man Utd side up to the level they are now when their time looked to be over a couple of years ago is fantastic.

I'm still a Milan/Munich man for the rest of the tournament though.

What I find annoying though is the Premiership, over the past three years, has proved itself to be by far and away the strongest league in Europe, with Arsenal, Liverpool and Boro all reaching finals and at least one this year, possibly both, in the CL final and Spurs still in the UEFA (I'm praying for a Sevilla win on Thursday)... yet I watch the Premiership every fucking week and it rarely comes close to being bloody entertainment! We've already played the big 4 this season at SJP (Chelsea in the CC) and although the Man Utd game was canny, the other three were fucking rubbish.

Ferguson is the best, it's not even in question anymore. To have picked this Man Utd side up to the level they are now when their time looked to be over a couple of years ago is fantastic.

Spot on. On paper, the Man Utd team isn't a patch on Chelseas. The likes of O'Shea, Fletcher, Brown, Smith and even Carrick aren't as good on paper as their counterparts in the Chelsea team. Just brilliant management to turn them into a top class winning side.

Guest Invicta_Toon

Spot on. On paper, the Man Utd team isn't a patch on Chelseas. The likes of O'Shea, Fletcher, Brown, Smith and even Carrick aren't as good on paper as their counterparts in the Chelsea team. Just brilliant management to turn them into a top class winning side.

so remind me, just what is it that Mourinho does then?

Personally i support whichever team i actually want to win, wether they're English or not doesn't automatically make my decision. Tonight, for example, i wanted Valencia to beat Chelsea, and Man Utd to beat Roma.

This...

I want all English teams to crash and burn in the CL.  The fact it's a fact that Liverpool or Chelski are gunna be in the final turns my stomach.

Come on Milan/Bayern!

And this...

And to combine the two, I'm hoping Milan/Bayern beat Man Utd, but if not I will be watching the final hoping for Man Utd to win. f*** Chelsea, f*** Liverpool, f*** Man Utd - in that order :lol:

Whole heartedly agree.