Players in public

Guest hindu times

Why is it every week without fail Kevin Nolan is out, it's not just once a week either. I'm all for celebrating victories, and going out but in moderation, you're a footballer you fat s*** so bloody act like one.

Exactly.  You'd think the bloke who is probably our most unfit player would try to avoid alcohol but apparently not...  :facepalm:

Guest toonlass

Saw Nolan and R Taylor out on Collingwood St last night. Fucking cheek, don't know why they can't save their nights out for after victories.

You should have asked them why.

Guest Stephen927

When you see them out just say "s**** performance on the weekend eh, should probably be laying off the drink"

don't say it to Joey or he'll kill you

As long as you are 100 yards away from a McDonalds, you're fine.

Titus Bramble and Frazier Cambpell in Tiger last night . I think a few others were out but was too f***ed to remember . Thankfully no Newcastle players as that would be a bit silly a night before a match.

Actually there were players out. Kazenga and Frank Dank Wafy and they were both pissed.

Titus Bramble and Frazier Cambpell in Tiger last night . I think a few others were out but was too f***ed to remember . Thankfully no Newcastle players as that would be a bit silly a night before a match.

Yeah I saw Bramble in Florita's, he looked fairly fat...

Also, apparently Nicky Butt was absolutely hammered in Tup Tup, he always gets drunk when he goes out, no wonder he's the worst player we've ever had.

Yeah I saw Bramble in Florita's, he looked fairly fat...

Also, apparently Nicky Butt was absolutely hammered in Tup Tup, he always gets drunk when he goes out, no wonder he's the worst player we've ever had.

He knows he's just a squad player now like  :celb:

Darren Bent and Frazier Cambpell in Tiger last night. Talked to both and they seemed canny, ended up singing dirty monkey mackems at them (didn't realise how racist it sounded at the time i was hammered).

Jesus i've just read this.  bluelaugh.gif

Darren Bent and Frazier Cambpell in Tiger last night. Talked to both and they seemed canny, ended up singing dirty monkey mackems at them (didn't realise how racist it sounded at the time i was hammered).

Jesus i've just read this.  bluelaugh.gif

They got off extremely lightly compared to what they would have got in the old days.

Mackems in bars and clubs in Newcastle - what is the world coming to ?

Guest Heneage

I go twice a week and i've never felt remotely ill tbh.  :lol:

You are my new best friend. Can we share a chicken together and discuss tactics?