Players in public

Guest hindu times

Not a player, but referee Graham Poll in burger king, Stevenage yesterday. Mate asked if he was reffing the game, to which poll joked "Don't be stupid, i wouldn't be in here would i? I'd be in the pub."

Then as he left and we had debated wether or not he had retired, the same lad asked if he was still a referee. Poll said he had packed in, to which the reply was a very quick, "Thank god for that." while we chuckled. He said he had to pack in as he was getting "too much stick of your lot."

He seemed decent enough, if not a good referee.

Not a player, but referee Graham Poll in burger king, Stevenage yesterday. Mate asked if he was reffing the game, to which poll joked "Don't be stupid, i wouldn't be in here would i? I'd be in the pub."

Then as he left and we had debated wether or not he had retired, the same lad asked if he was still a referee. Poll said he had packed in, to which the reply was a very quick, "Thank god for that." while we chuckled. He said he had to pack in as he was getting "too much stick of your lot."

He seemed decent enough, if not a good referee.

Did he try paying with 3 card?

Guest Heneage

Reading his Twitter he's apparently been over for xmas and then some more, so I trust thespence.

I don't debate he was here, just him saying he's an ex footballer. He's not. :lol:

My mate saw 'an Anderson look-a-like" in town

http://l23.sphotos.l3.fbcdn.net/hphotos-l3-snc6/hs069.snc6/167972_10150382073870607_685020606_16809640_7316636_n.jpg

It is him isn't it? :lol:

Under 17's night or something?