Players in public

Guest hindu times

Kuqi in Eldon Square 5 mins ago :aww:

He will be doing the Kosovan NCL city centre day trip: Sports Direct, Primark & then a big sesh on the gambling mahcines @ Corals on Nelson Street.

Done that trip myself two or three times it is  f***ing vile.

He will be doing the Kosovan NCL city centre day trip: Sports Direct, Primark & then a big sesh on the gambling mahcines @ Corals on Nelson Street.

Done that trip myself two or three times it is  f***ing vile.

Dont forget standing around in packs and eyeing up underage girls.

Done that trip myself two or three times it is  f***ing vile.

Dont forget standing around in packs and eyeing up underage girls.

Strange you mention that I walked down Shields Rd yesterday around 4pmish & I could not believe how many arab looking lads were knocking around with lasses in school uniforms. Tbf there may have been just as many white lads in their Henlys  or MCK t-shirts with school girls but I was not clocking them.

Guest Hardy_Bucks

Stevie Ireland in Louis' on Osbourne road on Valentines night, every fucker suited and booted, lasses all dolled up and lookin well... Ireland in jeans, chavy black jacket and rocking a black beanie hat the whole night, as someone posted earlier you just cant buy style!!!

Also I swear he could sense i was talkin bout him, looked up and stared straight at me as I was about to say miscarriage to the girlfriend!

Guest toonmental

Fabricio Coloccini at Long Benton sports centre taking his daughter to gymnastics, which was what I was doing. I was to nice to bother him with his kids

Saw Leon best in End Clothing down by the Bigg Market yesterday, asking the girl about taking his watch to a cobblers :lol:.

Had a Porsche Cayenne (sp?) with some mental wide body kit. Looked like he's given a golf GTI some serious steroids.