Players in public

Guest hindu times

Eh? Do you know him personally do you? As I've ALREADY STATED, it was originally a simple comment on my dislike for his attitude. Agree or disagree with me I'm not bothered. But if you want to have a pop at me for my view then I'm going to defend myself. There's nothing to let go. It's the reaction of people like you that's the genuine disappointment. You can't come on this forum and say you like the smell of coffee without some twat slating you for it and telling you that tea smells better. Shame coz it's a cracking forum otherwise. God forbid someone that isn't a regular and respected poster has an opinion. The vultures will swoop in and "publicly" ridicule to make themselves feel bigger. Well done lads.

Well if you scroll up and have a little read, you'll notice I didn't have a rant. I posted a sentence in the "players in public" thread. The rest of my posts are justifying the original post to people like you. I don't disagree with the other points that have been made by other people. My original post was simply a comment in a relevant thread. That's the point in a forum is't it. Like I said earlier, I don't normally post because there's always someone like you that's got nothing better to do than to pounce and pick apart what's being said.

Acting like a diva for asking for a picture? ha aye alreet mate. Tell you what, I'm always on here but rarely post because every time someone posts, there's always one or two plums that take what's said and miss the point completely. Forum vultures. I made a simple point. All I said was that I could understand if he was busy being that it was christmas eve. I don't mind that. What I minded was the attitude. Take it from me, there are plenty of bigger players at the club that wouldn't act like that in a million years.

Yeah it's funny isn't how not a single person that has questioned the attitude was there. Yes he snapped his fingers and called me sister.. Fuck me. I haven't disagreed with any if the points people have made about being busy, stressed, whatever. No sweat. I get it. But I personally got the impression he was acting a bit of the big shot. I'm not going to explain myself further Because its going nowhere. Simple comment from my point of view followed by a gaggle of bell ends all wanting to slate me for it.

Oh and I'm not making a big deal out of Sammy being too busy to stop. I'm    reacting to the fact I was accused of a rant where there was none and then basically goaded by people that have nothing better to do than twist my words and opinion.

lol he mad

I've just seen Jason Prior at Central station, he's just had to borrow a load of money off his family for to be able to afford the train ticket and he had no money left for the Metro fare to SJP so I gave him some money. The bastard better remember when he's our number 9 banging the goals in.

I've just seen Jason Prior at Central station, he's just had to borrow a load of money off his family for to be able to afford the train ticket and he had no money left for the Metro fare to SJP so I gave him some money. The bastard better remember when he's our number 9 banging the goals in.

You been borrowing Stus joke writer?

Responding positively to little fan requests like that should be a non-contractual obligation imo. They're known figures in the local community who have their (enormous) wages paid for by the public. Assuming you're not walking up to his house, kicking his bedroom door down and demanding a photo, they should always have the time for two-second interactions like that.

Responding positively to little fan requests like that should be a non-contractual obligation imo. They're known figures in the local community who have their (enormous) wages paid for by the public. Assuming you're not walking up to his house, kicking his bedroom door down and demanding a photo, they should always have the time for two-second interactions like that.

No they don't, I'm not surprised they bin people off it must be a fucking nightmare, don't envy that side of being a footballer one bit.

If it was a day other than Christmas Eve then I would probably understand some fans being p*ssed off with photo requests being turned down. Being one of the busiest shopping days of the year (and the stress that comes with it), you can understand why Sammy didn't have time/didn't want to have his photo taken.

Footballers like everyone else have a right to privacy, as fans we pay money to watch them play.  We don't own them and other than playing football, they owe us nothing.  It must be shit not being able to walk around without having people stopping them all of the time.

Footballers like everyone else have a right to privacy, as fans we pay money to watch them play.  We don't own them and other than playing football, they owe us nothing.  It must be shit not being able to walk around without having people stopping them all of the time.

Agree with that.