Players in public

Guest hindu times

Perch obviously looked up to Mr Motivator as a kid.

He's definitely dressed as him there. Might even have one of these headsets on...

http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/webimage/1.5417334.1360945781!/image/555737568.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_595/555737568.jpg

Perch obviously looked up to Mr Motivator as a kid.

He's definitely dressed as him there. Might even have one of these headsets on...

http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/webimage/1.5417334.1360945781!/image/555737568.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_595/555737568.jpg

Fucking hell, didn't even see the headset somehow :lol:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but is Perch wearing pink knee-high socks with sandals?

Where the fuck are the fashion police? Sleeping on the job?

It's his bachelor party, he is therefore required to wear wacky gear . :idiot2: :rolleyes:

I love how regular guy has a sports cup filled with what looks like water and the professional athletes have cans of beer. (well bud light anyhow).

Any reason a professional athlete who may not drink alcohol for 9-10 months of the year isn't allowed an alcoholic drink on holiday?

I love how regular guy has a sports cup filled with what looks like water and the professional athletes have cans of beer. (well bud light anyhow).

Any reason a professional athlete who may not drink alcohol for 9-10 months of the year isn't allowed an alcoholic drink on holiday?

Of course they drink alcohol during the season, just not 48 hours before a game.

Crackers to think they don't.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but is Perch wearing pink knee-high socks with sandals?

Where the fuck are the fashion police? Sleeping on the job?

It's his bachelor party, he is therefore required to wear wacky gear . :idiot2: :rolleyes:

Fairy nuff - just another example of uber-machismo that makes no sense to me...

Where the f*** are the fashion police? Sleeping on the job?

Fairy nuff - just another example of uber-machismo that makes no sense to me...

has perch recently had knee surgery - sure they look like support/compression stockings, just didnt realise thay came in pink