Players in public

Guest hindu times

Guest Sophie S

Those pics were posted before, weren't they?! I think I remember a photo with Santon and two little kids, where Santon looks happiest out of everyone involved.  :lol:

Those pics were posted before, weren't they?! I think I remember a photo with Santon and two little kids, where Santon looks happiest out of everyone involved.  :lol:

yup. kids didn't have a clue who "uncle davide" was.

Guest Sophie S

:lol: well, it's a nice photo for you anyway

(and maybe the boy can even show off to some saddos on the internet in about 10-15 years time, when Santon ends his Newcastle career after winning the PL title with us and scoring 10+ goals a season...  :laugh2:)

:lol: well, it's a nice photo for you anyway

(and maybe the boy can even show off to some saddos on the internet in about 10-15 years time, when Santon ends his Newcastle career after winning the PL title with us and scoring 10+ goals a season...  :laugh2:)

The Italian Robbie Elliott :snod:

Oh, and here's that photo from ages ago where I looked such a state.

http://i.imgur.com/n6455y6.png

Did he not ask to take a photo with them? Rather than just a photo of them? :lol:

:lol: Aye I kna. "Can I take your photo please, lads?" I'd be pretty worried personally.

There's definitely a niche market for Jonas too.

"Don't mind the camera, I'm a film student or some shit. How much for sex?"

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-KdsZcLnQFqw/TwG54HbdIpI/AAAAAAAABDk/a_TYAkX9TX8/s1600/brazzers-logo-mem.png