Players in public

Guest hindu times

Coloccini, Gutierrez, Enrique, Nolan, Ameobi, Carroll were in Floritas last night and all were top crack!

Aye, I called Shola a great man. :lol:

Alan Smith was definitely there too, and I heard Harper was as well, must have been most of them...

Ha ha! I got some cracking pics!

Harper was there aye. I seen Ranger, Best and Campbell somewhere too - not in there though!

Coloccini, Gutierrez, Enrique, Nolan, Ameobi, Carroll were in Floritas last night and all were top crack!

Alan Smith was definitely there too, and I heard Harper was as well, must have been most of them...

Harper was there aye. I seen Ranger, Best and Campbell somewhere too - not in there though!

you can't say that without letting us have a deeks!

Saw Kadar driving along Haymarket in his Beemer X6 last night.

Saw him under the Milburn stand after the match with his lass. Must have left on full time and was walking through a massive crowd and no one noticed him (apart from me) :lol:.

His bird is very very nice. Brunnette with curly hair.

Great stuff in Floritas last night when the DJ put on Barbra Streisand and instead of saying her name it said "Kevin Nolan", "Ameobi" etc. :lol:

Flashback of that! Magic that was! I have to say Nolan is a top, top, top bloke. A few of my mates met him at Glasto and he remembered and bought them drinks last night!

Great stuff in Floritas last night when the DJ put on Barbra Streisand and instead of saying her name it said "Kevin Nolan", "Ameobi" etc. :lol:

Flashback of that! Magic that was! I have to say Nolan is a top, top, top bloke. A few of my mates met him at Glasto and he remembered and bought them drinks last night!

:thup: doing what a club captain should do, and that is represent the club in the social surroundings. If he's a responsible fella, long may it continue.

Bullshit.

Quality, did you see that guy in fancy dress with the doll in a Sunderland shirt attached to his trousers, looking like it was sucking him off? Brilliant. :lol:

Quality, did you see that guy in fancy dress with the doll in a Sunderland shirt attached to his trousers, looking like it was sucking him off? Brilliant. :lol:

Aye :lol:

A truly fantastic day!

Is that Nile?  :lol:

Hmm, perhaps it was his mate that was in yellow&blue.

I was mortal like, it could well have been some old white man.

Nah Ranger had the yellow/blue wolverine costume on you were right.

The 3 amigos!

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=463562113104&set=a.387903998104.157589.747773104

Guest Bill Arfa

Bullshit.

Don't know if they met him or not but he was definitely there:

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Kevin-Nolan-interview-Newcastle-enforcer-on-going-to-Glastonbury-footballer-bling-and-bouncing-back-from-that-Blackpool-defeat-at-Everton-today-article582917.html

The 3 amigos!

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=463562113104&set=a.387903998104.157589.747773104

Jonas' fashion sense is fantastic!

The 3 amigos!

Must be borrowed from Paullys wardrobe that gear.

The 3 amigos!

Must be borrowed from Paullys wardrobe that gear.

Ha ha ha ha!