Players in public

Guest hindu times

Guest johnson293

Peter Beardsley at Silverlink roundabout. Beeped my horn and he looked over and waved. Looked chuffed.

Seen Beardsley a few times at Tesco, kingston Park.

Last time was a sunday lunchtime - stopped to let someone cross in front of me with a trolley, and it was him... he waved thanks to me, and I gave him the thumbs up!

Worra gent!

Seen him driving round a few times too - he's not hard to spot, in his silver 7 series, with 'PEDRO' as his reg no!

Guest Stephen927

Peter Beardsley at Silverlink roundabout. Beeped my horn and he looked over and waved. Looked chuffed.

Seen Beardsley a few times at Tesco, kingston Park.

Last time was a sunday lunchtime - stopped to let someone cross in front of me with a trolley, and it was him... he waved thanks to me, and I gave him the thumbs up!

Worra gent!

Seen him driving round a few times too - he's not hard to spot, in his silver 7 series, with 'PEDRO' as his reg no!

P8DRO .. what a legend.

Guest Geordiesned

West Ham squad in the Malmaison ahead of their game against the Mackems tonight. Can't blame them for not staying down in that shit heap.

Anyone seen Ben arfa in a car yet??, swear I saw a duplicate of him on the valley on a White jag/maserati???, and does Carroll have a range with plate C2ROL ?

I saw Carroll in KP Tesco car park the other week and the number plate is something like that.  It was a Range Rover or 4x4 - sorry not too hot on cars.

Anyone seen Ben arfa in a car yet??, swear I saw a duplicate of him on the valley on a White jag/maserati???, and does Carroll have a range with plate C2ROL ?

I saw Carroll in KP Tesco car park the other week and the number plate is something like that.  It was a Range Rover or 4x4 - sorry not too hot on cars.

Yeah it was a range rover I saw that plate on, I see colo near everyday coming past hancock museum also, probably why he made his way onto my username.