Players in public

Guest hindu times

I love how Ash always just posts photos that include his mates/other random people he knows without little or with no hesitation.

Them cocks aren't my mates, they are mate's of a mate. Anyway, if they put them on Facebook they are in a public domain.

Cold Tino.

I remember when he first arrived over here, dressed like an Eskimo.

And Fantasy Football (Baddiel & Skinner) taking the piss as it was snowing and they said his bag of coke had split.

My cousin is sat next to Alan Pardew on a flight to Heathrow right now.

Well ...

Get him to ask what he's doing.

He didn't mention his cousin is female and she's now being Pardewed in the toilets.

"Oh hello total stranger. Why yes, I'm off down to London to sign Adel Taarbt. He's going to cost us £3m and wages of around £15,000 per week. I have the contract here if you wish to have a look at it..."

"Oh hello total stranger. Why yes, I'm off down to London to sign Adel Taarbt. He's going to cost us £3m and wages of around £15,000 per week. I have the contract here if you wish to have a look at it..."

:lol: :lol:

Well, we are talking about Alan Pardew. :lol:

I'd just stalk him.

Well ...

He didn't mention his cousin is female and she's now being Pardewed in the toilets.

My cousin is female as it happens and she's a season ticket holder so I doubt she'd pass up the opportunity if it was on offer

Well ...

My cousin is female as it happens and she's a season ticket holder so I doubt she'd pass up the opportunity if it was on offer

It's always on offer with Pards. :lol:

Well ...

Tell her to get on it then.

In all seriousness, if I was sitting next to him on a plane, I'd get as much info out of him as poss. Either he or I would have been moved by the end of the flight.

Well ...

It's always on offer with Pards. :lol:

I'm sure he could squeeze it in.  :lol: