Players in public

Guest hindu times

• 3 weeks later...

Shelvey driving through High Farm, not often you see 100 grand Range Rover Sports round there.

unless your the local drug dealer

wonder if he had got lost or looking for the monkey for a pint after training

Shelvey driving through High Farm, not often you see 100 grand Range Rover Sports round there.

unless your the local drug dealer

wonder if he had got lost or looking for the monkey for a pint after training

Was probably heading for the Coast Road after training.

• 3 weeks later...

Was in Pizza Hut in Silverlink tonight and spent most of it thinking that Yedlin, Darlow and Lazaar were on the table behind.  Mainly because of the mix of accents and the conversation being around Newcastle. Also the fact that im not the type to approach players and via a method of passing phones around to the wife to ask her if they were player A, B or C, she said she thought they looked like them.

To cut a long story short, were they fuck.  They were some people that were shooting some sort of videos at the training ground/St James' and had got the full works including free match tickets.  The American bloke still looked like Yedlin mind....  :iamatwat:

I mean no disrespect but how could you confuse those 3? :lol:

It was just a hunch based on not looking at them properly and relying on the non-football following wife to do detective work via her phone on getting their identity.    I just loaded up the nufc official website and got her to point the 3 out and for those wondering, no she hasn't a guide dog as her vision is spot on.    I think.

Guest reefatoon

I mean no disrespect but how could you confuse those 3? :lol:

It was just a hunch based on not looking at them properly and relying on the non-football following wife to do detective work via her phone on getting their identity.    I just loaded up the nufc official website and got her to point the 3 out and for those wondering, no she hasn't a guide dog as her vision is spot on.    I think.

:lol: fucking hell, would have been so much easier to just turn around.

Guest reefatoon

One of these is a c*** apparently. Will let you decide which one :lol:

9ebb8a0004df90d5c3c44e851bcdce7c.jpg

Looks like Matt Ritchie & Klitschko

Dirk Kuyt after a year on the crack pipe.

The pants look agony.

Guest firetotheworks

One of these is a cunt apparently. Will let you decide which one [emoji38]

9ebb8a0004df90d5c3c44e851bcdce7c.jpg

Looks like Matt Ritchie & Klitschko

Dirk Kuyt after a year on the crack pipe.

Imagine someone saying this to you. [emoji38] Aye, ye nah him that looks like Sloth from The Goonies? You look like him if he'd been smoking crack for a year.