Players in public

Guest hindu times

Well its rocked my world, might go and ask for an autograph now I know who he plays for.

Make sure it's a contract you get him to sign, decent player.

Guest Heneage

Well its rocked my world, might go and ask for an autograph now I know who he plays for.

Make sure it's a contract you get him to sign, decent player.

He is a cock.

:)

Did he say no? :lol:

No I played football against him at school, he thought he was the bollocks but he wasn't at all but somehow he has convinced the football world he is actually fairly good (or had visions at school he was going to improve a lot!).

I made him cry (and scream like a girl) during a game once.

No I played football against him at school, he thought he was the bollocks but he wasn't at all but somehow he has convinced the football world he is actually fairly good (or had visions at school he was going to improve a lot!).

I heard it was actually after the game. In the showers.

I heard it was actually after the game. In the showers.

He didn't cry, infact he barely spoke again after that.

Guest Heneage

Oh no another "He wasn't any good when I played against him like"  :facepalm:

Cus of your massive biceps init blud.

There's some footage on youtube of Shearer inadvisedly taking the whole NUFC squad for a walk down Broad Street before the final game of the season, and waking past boozers full of Villa fans.

What on earth possessed him?

Should have gone the canal route, round the Mailbox, that way, much nicer.

There's some footage on youtube of Shearer inadvisedly taking the whole NUFC squad for a walk down Broad Street before the final game of the season, and waking past boozers full of Villa fans.

And you didn't post it?

Oh, and in approximately 1988, I was in WH Smiths in Eldon Square, and saw Mirandinha with his Mrs.

Mira was wearing a black leather jacket, had very shiny hair (he looked like he was in Boys II Men or something), and was smiling an awful lot.

His Mrs looked a bit odd, though, vaguely transexual, but it was probably just excessive make up. Although, having said that, they are Brazillians, and that lot do provide 95 percent of Europe's transexual prostitute supply (viados, as they call them in Italy).

We've got Mirandinha

He's not from Argentina

He's from Brazil

He's fucking brill.

I led what seemed the whole of that pub in the Bigg Market (Old George? Something George?) in a chorus of that whilst standing on a table on my 21st birthday, shortly before getting thrown out, and subsequently having my friends trying to actually throw me through the window of McDonalds on Northumberland St.

Happy days. i think.

Guest Heneage

Oh, and in approximately 1988, I was in WH Smiths in Eldon Square, and saw Mirandinha with his Mrs.

Mira was wearing a black leather jacket, had very shiny hair (he looked like he was in Boys II Men or something), and was smiling an awful lot.

His Mrs looked a bit odd, though, vaguely transexual, but it was probably just excessive make up. Although, having said that, they are Brazillians, and that lot do provide 95 percent of Europe's transexual prostitute supply (viados, as they call them in Italy).

We've got Mirandinha

He's not from Argentina

He's from Brazil

He's f***ing brill.

I led what seemed the whole of that pub in the Bigg Market (Old George? Something George?) in a chorus of that whilst standing on a table on my 21st birthday, shortly before getting thrown out, and subsequently having my friends trying to actually throw me through the window of McDonalds on Northumberland St.

Happy days. i think.

Great story, but mate how exactly do you know the Italian for transexual? :lol:

I transcend mere boundaries of state, I make it my business to keep my finger on the zeitgeist in several European countries. Oh yes.

And you didn't post it?

Don't shout at me like that time over the banners.

Guest Heneage

I transcend mere boundaries of state, I make it my business to keep my finger on the zeitgeist in several European countries. Oh yes.

I don't want to know where your fingers have been.

I don't want to know where your fingers have been.

Honest, you don't

Did I make you cry? :lol:

When you are getting stick from Nixon about mentioning "players I knew when I was younger" you know you are in the shit!

Its like Gary Glitter telling me off for holding my nieces hand when we cross a busy road.

I've seen Viduka in Eldon Square with his kid before like, looked timid as fuck. Also served wor Nile Power Ranger at work a few weeks back.

I saw Viduka showing his little lad Fenwicks window at christmas and he did indeed look as timid as anything and also a lot smaller and thinner than he looks on the football pitch. Mind you thats something i've noticed about a lot of footballers i've seen out and about, they are all smaller and skinnier than they appear to be on the field of play.

I saw Dyer at the cinema once a few years back and he was wearing a full basketball kit (with Dyer 8 on the back) and jesus sandals. I've never cringed so fucking much in my life. He was acting like he was all bothered about being recognised, but  :no: :no:loving every second. And the stupid prick hit me with a bag of crisps as he put his arm around someone for a photo.  :no:

I saw Dyer at the cinema once a few years back and he was wearing a full basketball kit (with Dyer 8 on the back) and jesus sandals. I've never cringed so f***ing much in my life. He was acting like he was all bothered about being recognised, but  :no: :no:loving every second. And the stupid prick hit me with a bag of crisps as he put his arm around someone for a photo.  :no:

what a nob.

Guest Heneage

Did I make you cry? :lol:

When you are getting stick from Nixon about mentioning "players I knew when I was younger" you know you are in the s***!

Its like Gary Glitter telling me off for holding my nieces hand when we cross a busy road.

It's all very cliche, it seems everyone that knows or knew a player as a kid said he was shit as a kid, it can't really be true can it, seeing as he is now a professional. It's a bit like saying you got a higher GCSE art mark than Van Gogh. But hey you made him cry didn't you Grrr mr Big Steroid man.  :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

Tbh, the only player Ive heard the 'but he was shit in school...' about is Peter Ramage. Even people I know who went to school with Ameobi say he was absolutely class at school.

Tbh, the only player Ive heard the 'but he was s*** in school...' about is Peter Ramage. Even people I know who went to school with Ameobi say he was absolutely class at school.

he certainly was.