Players in public

Guest hindu times

Carroll was in the bookies on gosforth high street today, Oba was in his car waiting for him outside. Carroll is MASSIVE!

Blatantly putting £1 Million on us going down and throwing our remaining games :pow:

Saw Viduka coming out of Morrisons at Cowgate this afternoon. Maybe he shares a bed-sit with students in Fenham? He had a small plastic bag, probably full of beans to eat cold, straight out of the tin.

what a fucking hovel that place is. Thought Byker morries had some strange people dwelling within, but that tops it.

Byker Morrisons, the only supermarket busier through the day on weekdays than it is on a weekend. Horrible place.

Saw Viduka coming out of Morrisons at Cowgate this afternoon. Maybe he shares a bed-sit with students in Fenham? He had a small plastic bag, probably full of beans to eat cold, straight out of the tin.

what a fucking hovel that place is.  Thought Byker morries had some strange people dwelling within, but that tops it.

Byker Morrisons, the only supermarket busier through the day on weekdays than it is on a weekend. Horrible place.

My Mam was in there the other week, was telling me about it on the phone: "never again".

Dowie in Tup Tup last night, what a hero. He was so drunk he could hardly talk, he was grinding with his wife and she give him a kinda lap dance. Possibly the funniest thing I have ever seen.

Dowie in Tup Tup last night, what a hero. He was so drunk he could hardly talk, he was grinding with his wife and she give him a kinda lap dance. Possibly the funniest thing I have ever seen.

Quality. My mate got his photo taken with him before in Diamond, looks like he hasn't been of the drink since the game.

Its on facebook, but I don't know how to link to it. Basically hes got rid of the fro for a more cornrows style/worms on his head.

right click -> copy image location -> paste?

http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs009.snc1/2865_1022844426187_1677515781_33563_3284891_n.jpg