Players in public

Guest hindu times

Guest labrowski

http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/7381/oba.jpg

Look at his f***ing calves! Looks like he's smuggling a small kid up there.

Nile Ranger's hair is better!

Guest Geordiecunny

He was buying burgers, i cant remember if he was drunk due to myself being plastered he was with is dad and his uncle all three were certain of keeping our premier league status!

he even took my hand and said 'son dont worry i promise you we will stay up we have too much quality to go down '

Fucking typical that isn't it? not because he'll work hard, just because he's too good! Need to realise they're not too good, far from it.

Lad from work said he saw Shearer & Dowie in some bar up in Ponteland on Wednesday night and overheard Big Al say he actually liked Ruud Gullit when they were watching the coverage of Man Utd v Arsenal on Sky when Dowie asked him about him.

seen nolan at 4am in mcdonalds after the arsenal game, he promised me we had enough quality to stay up. O0

OOOoooo are you a Milburn(band) fan?

Opposed to Jackie, the 17 made me think the band?

Unless Jackie wore a number 17 shirt?

seen nolan at 4am in mcdonalds after the arsenal game, he promised me we had enough quality to stay up. O0

OOOoooo are you a Milburn(band) fan?

Opposed to Jackie, the 17 made me think the band?

Unless Jackie wore a number 17 shirt?

fairly sure if the resi girl keeps looking she'll find a tommy gibb link

Guest n4e

Lad from work said he saw Shearer & Dowie in some bar up in Ponteland on Wednesday night and overheard Big Al say he actually liked Ruud Gullit when they were watching the coverage of Man Utd v Arsenal on Sky when Dowie asked him about him.

Aye Diamond in Ponteland, they were both watching the game so it's probably true. I'm sure i've heard Shearer say he likes Souness on an interview before aswell.

Aye Diamond in Ponteland, they were both watching the game so it's probably true. I'm sure i've heard Shearer say he likes Souness on an interview before aswell.

surely goes without saying, Souness and Shearer would laud each other in the press like a husband and wife's oral sex agreement

surely goes without saying, Souness and Shearer would laud each other in the press like a husband and wife's oral sex agreement

doesn't it just mean everyone on the summariser couch circuit is complimentary about each other ?

Gullit and Souness hate each other, there was an excellent time on ITV when they kept arguing with each other and making snide comments :lol:

I wasnt really listening......but Souness was a pundit for Rte on Tuesday nite for the champs lge.Dunphy told Souness he hadn't a clue and Souness asked him had he ever managed a football team. They went to an ad break then pity...cos Im sure Dunphy would have mentioned what a good manager Souness was....

http://img102.imageshack.us/img102/7926/may6bendtnerunderwearth.jpg

Another reason get rid of Bendtner

why? who? where?

Bendtner, post Arsenal crashing out of the champions league, some night club in London.

Guest toonlass

Early hours of Wednesday morning I believe. Bendtner has already apologised for it.

Guest neesy111

my m8 says he see's ryan taylor getting the 31/32 bus to training every day

he's on the bus with his tracksuit and everything