Players in public

Guest hindu times

Guest toonlass

My friend saw Owen & friend at Carra's pub last week in L'pool.

Why the hell didn't he smash both his legs then?

My friend saw Owen & friend at Carra's pub last week in L'pool.

Why the hell didn't he smash both his legs then?

Oh, sorry. I forgot he said Owen, friend and a massive bodyguard.

Met my first professional football player ever tonight in the form of (unfortunately) Alan Smith.  He was in my local haunt here in Orlando.  Seemed kind of peeved I recognized him, especially because I interrupted him hitting on my lady friend and he also probably came here to lay low.  He was with a few more dudes with British accents but I didn't really recognize any of them, although I didn't get a good look either.

which bar in Orlando out of interest? You should have glassed him

It's a place called BBQ Bar, it's downtown.

Just looked up the term glassed and yeah, I was walking over there with the intention of sharing a few kind words with the douche who had a bleached faux-hawk.  Color me surprised when it's Alan fucking Smith in Orlando, Florida of all places.

He went there a few weeks before we signed him too, Rich off here saw him.

Met my first professional football player ever tonight in the form of (unfortunately) Alan Smith.  He was in my local haunt here in Orlando.  Seemed kind of peeved I recognized him, especially because I interrupted him hitting on my lady friend and he also probably came here to lay low.  He was with a few more dudes with British accents but I didn't really recognize any of them, although I didn't get a good look either.

Just looked up the term glassed and yeah, I was walking over there with the intention of sharing a few kind words with the douche who had a bleached faux-hawk.  Color me surprised when it's Alan fucking Smith in Orlando, Florida of all places.

Maybe he's got some friends here or something.  I can't hardly think of any other reason to come to Orlando when you've got shitloads of money and could potentially go anywhere you want.

Guest firetotheworks

Not a player but I saw Steve McLaren on the easyjet flight to Barcelona from Newcastle last weekend. Miserable c*** as well, a few young uns asked him for his autograph and he ignored them

What a twat. Tbh Im surprised anyone wanted his autograph at all.

Maybe he's got some friends here or something.  I can't hardly think of any other reason to come to Orlando when you've got shitloads of money and could potentially go anywhere you want.

Err Walt Disney World, Universal Studios, Seaworld.  Also you can be pretty much anonymous in the USA as an English Footballer as no one knows who you are.

I have seen the following in Florida/WDW over the years :

Alan Thompson

Craig Hignett

Robert Lee

Iain Dowie and Steve Lomas (Hideous sight as they were together exiting a water slide at Typhoon Lagoon)

Gordon Ramsay

All of whom i recognised but all of whom went un-noticed by others as they are pretty much unknown in the US.

Guest Heneage

Pennywell Drogba in cruise this afternoon.

I saw the lad in your Avatar walking a big dog by monument.

I saw Kieron Dyer years ago at the cinema's at Silverlink, it was actually the day Goal came out. I asked to shake his hand (I was young and stupid), so he put down all his popcorn and drinks etc that he was carrying just to shake my hand. My next door neighbours saw him the week after at wrestling at the arean.

Guest Heneage

I saw Kieron Dyer years ago at the cinema's at Silverlink, it was actually the day Goal came out. I asked to shake his hand (I was young and stupid), so he put down all his popcorn and drinks etc that he was carrying just to shake my hand. My next door neighbours saw him the week after at wrestling at the arean.

Their was a documentary where him and Titus went to the wrestling I forget the context of it, but it was funny as they went backstage and Torrie Wilson had no interest in him what soever as he was just an ugly bloke.

Haha, I was at the cinema a few years ago and Titus, Dyer and Stephen Taylor were there. Titus was a row in front of us and about five seats along and would not shut the fuck up, kept talking all the time, so my mate said "Oi, Titus man, shut yer trap"

He turned around and said something about showing respect, so my mate told him he was the shittest player he's ever seen for NUFC. :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

Haha, I was at the cinema a few years ago and Titus, Dyer and Stephen Taylor were there. Titus was a row in front of us and about five seats along and would not shut the f*** up, kept talking all the time, so my mate said "Oi, Titus man, shut yer trap"

He turned around and said something about showing respect, so my mate told him he was the shittest player he's ever seen for NUFC. :lol:

Hahaha, class.

Haha, I was at the cinema a few years ago and Titus, Dyer and Stephen Taylor were there. Titus was a row in front of us and about five seats along and would not shut the fuck up, kept talking all the time, so my mate said "Oi, Titus man, shut yer trap"

:lol: :lol:

Guest Stephen927

I'm still hoping Mark Viduka will turn up at my ice cream van before he leaves so I can enjoy an early retirement.