Players in public

Guest hindu times

Kevin Nolan and Nicky Butt in the hell hole that is Tiger Tiger both s*** faced.

Why don't people break Nicky Butt's legs when they see him out? Plastic fans tbh.

Wasn't there a rule about saying things like this about people connected to the club?

What a little grass.

Lmao. Totally missed that.

I'm sorry djmattis and the admin, I don't really want Nicky Butt to have his legs broken. He's brilliant and I love him.

Aye, but the last thing we want is for something to actually happen for a player out on the town and these types of forums to become uber-moderated because of a few anonymous postings hinting at something darker.

If you don't like the guy, don't go up and talk to him. Simples.

Aye, but the last thing we want is for something to actually happen for a player out on the town and these types of forums to become uber-moderated because of a few anonymous postings hinting at something darker.

If you don't like the guy, don't go up and talk to him. Simples.

Lol. It was a harmless joke. Hence the 'plastic fans tbh' bit at the end.

I, nor anyone else on the forum, intends to hurt poor Nicky in anyway.

Lets hope he just damages his cruciate in training.  O0

Not a player, but I was stood next to Steve Cram - Celebrity Fan at Newcastle Airport a few weeks back, Sunderland International Airport must have been closed.

He had a Beijing 08 man-bag.

He is an ignorant twat, years ago around the time he was winning golds he ran here on good Friday in the Elswick Harriers road race, as you can imagine there was a bit of a buzz, the cunt ignored everyone sat in his car until it was time for him to run, ran his race got back in his car and fkd off.

Just got in from an amazing gig at the cluny 2, seen Joey Barton come in and out a few times. Seems rare to spot a player about somewhere other than the clubs in town.

Yeah, that certainly seems odd like imo. Who was on out of interest?

Just got in from an amazing gig at the cluny 2, seen Joey Barton come in and out a few times. Seems rare to spot a player about somewhere other than the clubs in town.

Yeah, that certainly seems odd like imo. Who was on out of interest?

It was Julie Doiron & also Construction or Destruction.

I'm always envious of people seeing players in town as I never venture into the trendy parts so it was a pleasant surprise.

He was with two girls, one of which was the most beautiful girl I'd ever seen.