Players in public

Guest hindu times

Just saw Nile Ranger walking or rather swaggering up Northumberland street, quite a big lad, ugly as f*** though, had two little cronies with him too.......GANGSTA !!

I've seen Nile Ranger quite a few times. He 'rolls' in a black BMW 1 Series. Not sure if the car belongs to Ranger, Baheng or Danquah.

they all roll together like true gangsters :D

Aye i've seen him in it at Asda garage in Benton, also saw Danquah driving it after the Sheff Wed game.

Guest burtyboy

Nile ranger and Danny simpson both again in "for your eyes only" Lapdancers, acting big time. Telling the girls to f*** them of F*** off. Classy!

My Girlfriends sister works there. Apparantly Nile Lives there.

Nile ranger and Danny simpson both again in "for your eyes only" Lapdancers, acting big time. Telling the girls to f*** them of F*** off. Classy!

I dont believe you, the kid is str888888888888888888888888888888 like a banana, he would never dis women.

So is the Girlfriends sister fit then?

Guest burtyboy

Yes she is very fit, but my girfriend is fitter!!!

She says that they are in every week and are usually ok, but Danny simpson was acting "Massive time" on Wednesday night

Shame!

Guest Heneage

I;d heard Simpson was quite a vein/arrogant little bloke.

Just like every other young football player then?

Maybe I beg to differ with that there are a fair few who seem nice young lads.

Gazza in the Clock in Hebburn, verrrrrrrrrryy drunk :undecided:

You what? It was in the paper yesterday (or was it the day before) saying that he was meant to be doing a Talk in there but he cancelled and apparantly he has gone abroad to help him keep off the drink. Norman the owner of The Clock said he would never invite Gazza back again.

Guest Roger Kint

You what? It was in the paper yesterday (or was it the day before) saying that he was meant to be doing a Talk in there but he cancelled and apparantly he has gone abroad to help him keep off the drink. Norman the owner of The Clock said he would never invite Gazza back again.

Just heard hes been booted out for sniffing, was going mental by all accounts. He was a total mess like :-[

Just heard hes been booted out for sniffing, was going mental by all accounts. He was a total mess like :-[

I wouldn't believe it. Why would he be there if he cancelled a talk in a couple of nights ago because he was away abroad and the owner of the pub if massively pissed off with him. He's supposed to be abroad reet now

Guest Roger Kint

I wouldn't believe it. Why would he be there if he cancelled a talk in a couple of nights ago because he was away abroad and the owner of the pub if massively pissed off with him. He's supposed to be abroad reet now

He was there, thats 100% correct, i seen a pic of him with my mate.

As for the second bit, have heard from two people but you never know.

Jimmy Five Bellies in the metrocentre at the cashpoint tonight.  Had a huge bundle of notes in his hand as well.

Last time I saw 5 Bellies he was drinking pints of white wine in Seaham Harbour about 11 years ago. Dark days... :cheesy: