Players in public

Guest hindu times

Guest Heneage

Michael Chopra standing outside Ann Summers on Grainger Street.

Jaysus, what a horrible thought.

Its' not if you have seen recent photos of his missus.

Smith, Nolan, Barton, Ranger, Donaldson, Harper, S and R Taylor all in Tiger last night.

Must have looked like their dad :lol:

Simpson was out as well. Harper did stand out now come to think of it, just didn't look right. The USA and GB athletic teams were out as well.

Guest Geordiekev

Just saw Nile Ranger walking or rather swaggering up Northumberland street, quite a big lad, ugly as f*** though, had two little cronies with him too.......GANGSTA !!

You sure it wasn't Eddy Grant and his two kids  :-X

My mate saw Gabby Agbonlahor in a chinese restaurant in London after they beat Fulham. Called me up n said "oy speak to Agbonlahor", I was pretty pissed n didn't know what to say so after an akward few seconds of small talk i think i basically just said "can you put my mate back on"

Guest getalife

Okay, not a player but I saw Adrian Chiles in Charing Cross Road in London on the day of the WBA game. I know he was at the game, I assume he drove up or took a train up not long afterwards as I saw him on the telly about 4 and a half hours later.....

Guest prestonj1989

My mate saw Gabby Agbonlahor in a chinese restaurant in London after they beat Fulham. Called me up n said "oy speak to Agbonlahor", I was pretty pissed n didn't know what to say so after an akward few seconds of small talk i think i basically just said "can you put my mate back on"

:mackems:

Just saw Nile Ranger walking or rather swaggering up Northumberland street, quite a big lad, ugly as fuck though, had two little cronies with him too.......GANGSTA !!

I've seen Nile Ranger quite a few times. He 'rolls' in a black BMW 1 Series. Not sure if the car belongs to Ranger, Baheng or Danquah.

Guest loonietoonie

Just saw Nile Ranger walking or rather swaggering up Northumberland street, quite a big lad, ugly as f*** though, had two little cronies with him too.......GANGSTA !!

I've seen Nile Ranger quite a few times. He 'rolls' in a black BMW 1 Series. Not sure if the car belongs to Ranger, Baheng or Danquah.

they all roll together like true gangsters :D

Guest Anth.Nufc

Aparently Chopra was out on Saturday night in town... my mates swear he walked past us.

I didn't see him though, so this isn't a very interesting story.

I Saw him too also Carroll and Butt but not with each other.

Also just seen Chopra going into ladbrookes tonight!