Players in public

Guest hindu times

Jimmy Five Bellies in the metrocentre at the cashpoint tonight.  Had a huge bundle of notes in his hand as well.

Last time I saw 5 Bellies he was drinking pints of white wine in Seaham Harbour about 11 years ago. Dark days... :cheesy:

He's as skinny as a rake now.

Known just as 'Jimmy' then?

Gazza in the Clock in Hebburn, verrrrrrrrrryy drunk :undecided:

You what? It was in the paper yesterday (or was it the day before) saying that he was meant to be doing a Talk in there but he cancelled and apparantly he has gone abroad to help him keep off the drink. Norman the owner of The Clock said he would never invite Gazza back again.

Just heard hes been booted out for sniffing, was going mental by all accounts. He was a total mess like :-[

I wouldn't believe it. Why would he be there if he cancelled a talk in a couple of nights ago because he was away abroad and the owner of the pub if massively pissed off with him. He's supposed to be abroad reet now

He was there, thats 100% correct, i seen a pic of him with my mate.

As for the second bit, have heard from two people but you never know.

My local, canny pub. Didn't know he'd pulled out but I wasn't goin to pay £15 like

Guest Roger Kint

Gazza in the Clock in Hebburn, verrrrrrrrrryy drunk :undecided:

You what? It was in the paper yesterday (or was it the day before) saying that he was meant to be doing a Talk in there but he cancelled and apparantly he has gone abroad to help him keep off the drink. Norman the owner of The Clock said he would never invite Gazza back again.

Just heard hes been booted out for sniffing, was going mental by all accounts. He was a total mess like :-[

I wouldn't believe it. Why would he be there if he cancelled a talk in a couple of nights ago because he was away abroad and the owner of the pub if massively pissed off with him. He's supposed to be abroad reet now

He was there, thats 100% correct, i seen a pic of him with my mate.

As for the second bit, have heard from two people but you never know.

My local, canny pub. Didn't know he'd pulled out but I wasn't goin to pay £15 like

Aye its a good pub, especially for those away games on dubious TV ;D

Jimmy Five Bellies in the metrocentre at the cashpoint tonight.  Had a huge bundle of notes in his hand as well.

Last time I saw 5 Bellies he was drinking pints of white wine in Seaham Harbour about 11 years ago. Dark days... :cheesy:

urrgghhh

Joey Barton having a drink with his mates in Heebie Jeebies, Saturday night.

I assume it was a non-alcoholic drink he was having. Joey Barton + Alcohol = Trouble!

:lol:

No idea. Could have been a soft drink, could have been a mixer. Wasn't in the same part as him for long but he seemed pretty quiet tbf.

Guest Stephen927

Just seen Andy Carroll going onto Parklands Golf Course, I'm sure he was wearing jeans, hope he gets kicked off...

Chances are, he will be given special treatment.

Total scumbag, jean wearing bastard.

Kevin Nolan and Nicky Butt in the hell hole that is Tiger Tiger both s*** faced.

Why don't people break Nicky Butt's legs when they see him out? Plastic fans tbh.

Wasn't there a rule about saying things like this about people connected to the club?

What a little grass.