Bramble back for Chelsea

Rich

They are both "game-losers" but Bramble has quality moments in between which is the difference between the two. Like when he completely fucks up but managers to get back and put in a last ditch tackle, Ramage doesn't have the attribute (pace) to do that.

Brambles pace is massively overrated, as is his pathetic passing.

End of the day, neither of them should be playing for us, they're both utter shite.

Shambles will never come good, as he is NOT a good footballer.

Thign is Glenn is picking Titus now after droppinng him like a brick and making it canny obvious he is on his way out of the club, so what will Titus do, try like a mad man to have the game of his life and try to stay here or will he think well fk you Glenn and not try at all.

Guest Gemmill

When there is bad results in 1-2 games you can blame aswell the manager and the players

But when you are playing football like crap all season you cant blame the players

Its the manager's fault

If you cant acccept that then you are living in some other planet

Bol****s. The manager puts the players on the field and they have to perform. In the games you are talking of (Birmingham at home, Fulham etc.), the players haven't performed. Sure the tactics are questionable, and sometimes theres an odd team selection, but at the end of the day the players haven't performed. Roeder can be blamed for some things, but he can't be blamed for players not being able to string two passes together, and very poor finishing, and for stupid defensive mistakes.

hahahahahaha

Hilarious stuff

If its not Roeder's fault then who's fault is it?

Maybe Derek Wright??

No offence mate but you dont understand the basic principles of the football game

Go on then, enlighten me with your supreme knowledge.

Because I was always taught when I played football at school that it's my responsibility to kick the ball to a team mate. I didn't realise that it was in fact my coaches fault when I misplaced a pass or didn't find space to be passed to.

I'm sorry mate, but you are deluded if you think our poor performances are solely down to Roeder.

I must say Hindu, I'm really glad you said that.  People on here about how roeder used players as a scapegoat, but ulitimetly t it is up to the people on the field to get a result.

You don't think Roeder maybe has some responsibility to form the players at his disposal into a cohesive unit?  Do you think Alex Ferguson and Arsene Wenger just send 11 players onto the pitch and cross their fingers that they'll play well?  It's called coaching.  The ultimate responsibility lies with Roeder when we consistently look like utter shit.

When there is bad results in 1-2 games you can blame aswell the manager and the players

But when you are playing football like crap all season you cant blame the players

Its the manager's fault

Bol****s. The manager puts the players on the field and they have to perform. In the games you are talking of (Birmingham at home, Fulham etc.), the players haven't performed. Sure the tactics are questionable, and sometimes theres an odd team selection, but at the end of the day the players haven't performed. Roeder can be blamed for some things, but he can't be blamed for players not being able to string two passes together, and very poor finishing, and for stupid defensive mistakes.

hahahahahaha

Hilarious stuff

Maybe Derek Wright??

No offence mate but you dont understand the basic principles of the football game

Because I was always taught when I played football at school that it's my responsibility to kick the ball to a team mate. I didn't realise that it was in fact my coaches fault when I misplaced a pass or didn't find space to be passed to.

I'm sorry mate, but you are deluded if you think our poor performances are solely down to Roeder.

I must say Hindu, I'm really glad you said that.  People on here about how roeder used players as a scapegoat, but ulitimetly t it is up to the people on the field to get a result.

You don't think Roeder maybe has some responsibility to form the players at his disposal into a cohesive unit?  Do you think Alex Ferguson and Arsene Wenger just send 11 players onto the pitch and cross their fingers that they'll play well?  It's called coaching.  The ultimate responsibility lies with Roeder when we consistently look like utter shit.

I think the Invicta virus has spread round the forum, do people not realise managers are there for a reason? If you had to do was chuck 11 players out onto a pitch you may aswell save wages on the managers and get the local paper to do polls!

Its the manager's fault

hahahahahaha

Hilarious stuff

Maybe Derek Wright??

You don't think Roeder maybe has some responsibility to form the players at his disposal into a cohesive unit?  Do you think Alex Ferguson and Arsene Wenger just send 11 players onto the pitch and cross their fingers that they'll play well?  It's called coaching.  The ultimate responsibility lies with Roeder when we consistently look like utter s***.

I think the Invicta virus has spread round the forum, do people not realise managers are there for a reason? If you had to do was chuck 11 players out onto a pitch you may aswell save wages on the managers and get the local paper to do polls!

Gemmill and GeJon... I never once said that Roeder wasn't to blame at all. I was merely saying that the people who think that it's all Roeders fault are talking s***. It's as much Roeder as it is the players in my opinion.

I agree with you that its not only Roeder's fault when the team is playing bad in some games

But we are playing like shit all season

You cant blame the players for not playing good football all season

This is the managers's fault

You have to understand that huge difference

Also i agree completely with kojak.Roeder put the blame on his players especially the defence when it was obvious that Roeder was to blame for the performance against AZ.

Roeder has lost it...

Bollocks tbh.

Roeder was PARTLY to blame for the defeat, but the players were equally to blame with their inability to string 3 passes together or close defend properly.

There is so much bollocks being written in this thread that I'm sure Vic has been using a new account.

Roeder decided to play Huntington at leftback....Huntington needed stitches in his arse at half-time he was so shit. Inside the first 10 minutes we all saw he was being targeted. Taylor played shit, should've got sent off and played and had a role in the first goal. Those 2 were worse on the night than Titus.

Glen's tactics were atrocious.....we all know we can't defend, yet Glen insists on having a defensive mindstate when up against a team equally fragile at the back. And to top it all off, when we need a goal Roeder immediately removes all width. Glen was more to blame than any individual player on the pitch against AZ.

Thats the thing, Bramble has been making mistakes for longer because he was seen as good enough a long time ago, Ramage wasn't ever really seen as good enough but got thrown in be because there was no other option, did ok for a few games and earnt a contract.

Ramage is basically Bramble at his worst in every game he plays.

BRAMBLE is pretty much Bramble at his worst in every game he plays. He only ever has 2 or 3 games a season where he doesn't make a c*** of himself and us.

He's a laughing stock, and he makes us a laughing stock.

Bramble needs to go but in all honesty he's put in many terrific performances for us... the above statement is tosh.

Glen is a laughing stock, atleast Souness would stick to his guns once he had shot his dick off....Roeder is pathetic.

Also i agree completely with kojak.Roeder put the blame on his players especially the defence when it was obvious that Roeder was to blame for the performance against AZ.

Roeder has lost it...

Bollocks tbh.

Roeder was PARTLY to blame for the defeat, but the players were equally to blame with their inability to string 3 passes together or close defend properly.

There is so much bollocks being written in this thread that I'm sure Vic has been using a new account.

Roeder decided to play Huntington at leftback....Huntington needed stitches in his arse at half-time he was so shit. Inside the first 10 minutes we all saw he was being targeted. Taylor played shit, should've got sent off and played and had a role in the first goal. Those 2 were worse on the night than Titus.

Glen's tactics were atrocious.....we all know we can't defend, yet Glen insists on having a defensive mindstate when up against a team equally fragile at the back. And to top it all off, when we need a goal Roeder immediately removes all width. Glen was more to blame than any individual player on the pitch against AZ.

Thats the thing, Bramble has been making mistakes for longer because he was seen as good enough a long time ago, Ramage wasn't ever really seen as good enough but got thrown in be because there was no other option, did ok for a few games and earnt a contract.

BRAMBLE is pretty much Bramble at his worst in every game he plays. He only ever has 2 or 3 games a season where he doesn't make a c*** of himself and us.

Bramble needs to go but in all honesty he's put in many terrific performances for us... the above statement is tosh.

Glen is a laughing stock, atleast Souness would stick to his guns once he had shot his dick off....Roeder is pathetic.

Agreed, people seem to be unable to admit when Bramble has a good game because its Bramble. He has purple patches every season which show he has some ability to be a good defender he just can't do it consistantly enough which is why he will never be seen as anything other than average (at best).

Roeder has lost it...

Bollocks tbh.

Roeder decided to play Huntington at leftback....Huntington needed stitches in his arse at half-time he was so s***. Inside the first 10 minutes we all saw he was being targeted. Taylor played s***, should've got sent off and played and had a role in the first goal. Those 2 were worse on the night than Titus.

Agreed, people seem to be unable to admit when Bramble has a good game because its Bramble. He has purple patches every season which show he has some ability to be a good defender he just can't do it consistantly enough which is why he will never be seen as anything other than average (at best).

Aye,i always said that Bramble played really well in some games for us

But generally you never know when he is going to make hi usual fatal mistake

He is doing this for 4-5 years already and it looks like he is gone

Still better than Ramage for sure

The only miserable thing about people's opinion on this forum is that they are happy with the departure of Bramble and Gooch but dont say anything about the fact that even more poorer player will be left in the squad=Peter Ramage

Bramble and Gooch are far better players then Ramage will ever be...

They are both "game-losers" but Bramble has quality moments in between which is the difference between the two. Like when he completely fucks up but managers to get back and put in a last ditch tackle, Ramage doesn't have the attribute (pace) to do that.

Brambles pace is massively overrated, as is his pathetic passing.

End of the day, neither of them should be playing for us, they're both utter s****.

Shambles will never come good, as he is NOT a good footballer.

come good today.maybe his last act as an nufc player will be to pick didier drogba out of his pocket.

I agree with the person that is worried that we are not keeping Bramble and Gooch but are keeping Ramage. All 3 are not good/consistant enough but the worst of the will be here next season.

If Bramble was on Ramage wages I'd keep him and sell Peter. I don't trust Roeder's ability to sell all of our centrebacks (excluding Taylor) and replace them with players of the right quality.

Taylor today was the best I`d seen him since he first burst on the scene. Definatly the future along side a top CB.

Bramble today proved he should be kept as a squad player even if it is for the european games and top 4 where he plays well. Just drop him for the crap teams where he loses concentration.  Lets face it what he did to Drogba he has done to Henry and van Nistrelroy in the past by him.  Remember a squad player contract comes with squad size wages. I spoke to one of his friends today who says he is desparate to stay, not because its NUFC "the big team" lets face it were not but he really likes the club.

Quality he took out Ballack in the first few minutes then put Drobga off with a similar tackle.

Carr was also suprisingly normal compared to his usual poor displays.

Lets let him play the next 3 games for a contract,if he keeps playing well (And i mean aswell as today),we should give him a 1 year contract,after all we told him to prove himself today and did (last player who did that was Luque,look at him now),so we should really live up to what we promised him and throw him in the next game

I know,Bramble is always Bramble,but you can't tell a player that this is his chance and after keeping one of the best strikers in the world today quiet for 90 mins you tell him to fuck off,only Roeder can..

I think we are within our rights to expect good performances as long as he is contracted to us and we have been loyal enough to him.

Unless he is 4th choice then he isnt really worth keeping because he isnt good enough on a consistant basis.

I think we are within our rights to expect good performances as long as he is contracted to us and we have been loyal enough to him.

Unless he is 4th choice then he isnt really worth keeping because he isnt good enough on a consistant basis.

I think he's on very decent wages so I doubt we could afford him to be back-up.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Bramble

Gooch

Ramage

I don't know how much I can say about Bramble...I mean he can have a blinder of a game one day and the next day he is completely shit...Consistency is his problem...but I still think he is better than Ramage and Onuywu (however you spell his name). If we can get better defenders before next season then get rid of 3 of them (or 4 of them including Carr)...But we don't manage to get enough quality defenders then for me the first defender to go is:

1) Ownywu

2) Ramage

3) Carr

4) Bramble

I don't know how much I can say about Bramble...I mean he can have a blinder of a game one day and the next day he is completely s***...Consistency is his problem...but I still think he is better than Ramage and Onuywu (however you spell his name). If we can get better defenders before next season then get rid of 3 of them (or 4 of them including Carr)...But we don't manage to get enough quality defenders then for me the first defender to go is:

1) Ownywu

2) Ramage

3) Carr

4) Bramble

My order would be:

1.Ramage

2.Carr

3.Gooch

4.Bramble