Now what you think about MOTD women commentator

Guest Alan_Shearer
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I often think that the MOTD commentators are not actually at the game and their commentating is scripted.

Their commentating seems very un natural and they use the same phrases over and over again.

Bring back Roger Theames  :crazy2: 

"meat and drink to andy cole"  :rolleyes:

Guest marky555

Her commentary on the Birmingham game on MOTD was a fucking disgrace. Equal rights etc. is all fair enough but she is absolutely awful at her job.

"Like a knife through butter" - top notch that like pet, gan sell a hotdog or somethin man.

I have nothing against women commentating, but the woman on MOTD is god awful at her job.

I don't think for one second she has ever sounded authentic when commentating as she just sounds so fake in the tone of voice she uses.

Guest icemanblue

Seems to (fake) orgasm at the end of every sentence.

So does Motson, especially when Rooney is playing.

Only Motson isn't faking.

He really jizzes in Lawros face?

His mouth. Lawro loves it. The cunt.

Guest toonlass

Seems to (fake) orgasm at the end of every sentence.

So does Motson, especially when Rooney is playing.

I actually thought she had stolen Motson's script, she uses the same phrases as he does, and reacts the same as him too. Its a damn bad thing, I absolutely hate it. If she is on Radio 5 I turn the damn thing off. A total embarrassment to women football fans!

Guest MarkMag

In general I can't see a problem with the concept of female commentators, providing they know their stuff and don't comment on how nice the players' legs are all the time.

I'm all for equality. However, still not sure if women know about the workings of an internal combustion engine. "Ayeya wor lass just whacked us on me ear!"  :cheesy: :yikes: :crazy2:

yeah, my lady actually said that i'm pathetic for watching such a thing, when she heard the bitch screaming "here's Zarateeeeeee"..

it's awful really.. why is she trying so hard to sound like a guy, she needs the voice of a drunken cuban jazz singer to pull it off..

the lassy commentating on MOTD at the w'end was gash. so gash I had to turn the sound down on the telly. Not cos she was a lassy (I also turn the sound down when Clive Tyldsley is climaxing into a sock whilst watching Man U), but cos she was shite. end of.

• 7 months later...