Celebrations

Alberto2005

Albert Luque's,the one we never got to see

That's true, had you told me a couple of years ago that Albert Luque was going to join the club and never score and do his celebration I wouldn't have believed you.

I really liked Emre's when he scored that sublime goal against Reading at SJP. He was obviously delighted with it (and I like to see that in celebrations) and I just found it funny and satisfying watching some of the boys join him in doing his bowing Muslim thing.

I really liked Emre's when he scored that sublime goal against Reading at SJP. He was obviously delighted with it (and I like to see that in celebrations) and I just found it funny and satisfying watching some of the boys join him in doing his bowing Muslim thing.

Didn't really like that one, tbh. Probably cause I'm very anti-religous myself.

There's not enough of the boot shining celebration :lol:

Surprised no one has mentioned the baby cradling one Bebeto used in USA 94 (and copied by new fathers the world over!)

The "Young Guns" celebration was terrible - Baby Bentley's before there were Baby Bentley's...

And for some reason when I opened this thread I remembered Lee Sharpe's daft "using the corner flag like a microphone" - sad

Taylor's in the Uefa-cup (can't remember who it was against, atm). It's so lovely to see him so happy.

Haha

just about to write this too

After he scored against Celta he run the whole pitch celebrating

Want to see that again but after he scores in some important victory

This will happen next season obviously

We've had many players blessing themselves after they've scored a goal. And not once have I read you or anybody else complaning about them. But as soon as a Muslim does it..........

We've had many players blessing themselves after they've scored a goal. And not once have I read you or anybody else complaning about them. But as soon as a Muslim does it..........

mackems.gif

Could be that it's never been a subject before? I don't like players making cross-signs when entering the pitch or any other religious signs either. happy?

Guest Stephen927

There are some very good tongue in cheek ones, they are normally the best like Bellamy against Barca, swinging a golf club. Then the Dentists Chair starring Gascoigne.