Celebrations

Alberto2005

Is quite clear tbh. You say you haven't accused him of being anti Muslim then in the very next comment accuse him of picking on the Muslim celebration and not others :lol:

Not accusing dosen't mean not thinking. I prefferd to keep that opinion to myself. (Not that it matters)

Come on, please provide more examples of me with a chip on my shoulder? Is one enough for you think that of me? Or do you just think all Muslims have a chip on their shoulder? :rolleyes:

Well I said you had a chip on your shoulder or you were a OTT PC brigade member and you seem to have stuck with the chip thing so you have answered the question yourself ;)

Oh right so now I have a problem with all Muslims aswell do I? :lol:

Pathetic man, why don't you just fuck off and grow up and stop accusing people of shit just because you have issues?

We've had many players where they crossed themselves but not once have I heard someone talking about it. But as soon as Emre, or shall I say a Muslim, makes a religious sign, somebody started a topic about it and then other posters replied, mainly disapproving of what Emre did.

Why didn’t someone post a topic about Luque’s celebration against Palermo? Solano has been here nearly 10 years and every time he scores he blesses himself. Why hasn’t anyone started a topic? Or even made a slight remark about it?

Solano's "Merry Xams" message V Leeds was religious, no? I believe people loved it.

If you’re saying that Emre’s celebration didn’t attract much attention because he’s a Muslim, then I think you’re talking bull and you know it.  :rolleyes:

You're making a fool of yourself. I dont like religous celebrations, catholic, muslim, morman, whatever!

Nobody mentioned a christian celebration, therefore nobody had the 'opening' to slag it off.  Somebody said they liked Emre's muslim one, so that presented the opportunity for a reply, which was that of criticism

It's people like you being over sensitive that create racial tensions.  As for Dyer's xmas thing being religious, you should know that xmas is no longer religous for most (in the uk anyway)

What the hell do you want him to do? You want him to bring up religion every thread to slag off?!  Nobody mentioned Solano blessing himself, so why the hell would someoby slag it off?  For God (or  Allah, Abraham, the Great Spirit, Athena etc. - wouldnt want to discriminate)'s sake. :rolleyes:

That's what you get with irrational, religous types though i suppose :lol:

• 6 months later...

There are some very good tongue in cheek ones, they are normally the best like Bellamy against Barca, swinging a golf club. Then the Dentists Chair starring Gascoigne.

Or Ginolas one when he was playin for Spurs when George Graham was saying he was A fatty!He scored the next game and he took off his top and flexed his muscles over at Graham,a bit gay but doesnt get more tongue in cheek than that!

My dream was always to score at the stadium of light.  Run to a corner full of mackems, jsut get on my knees and love it, and be jumped on by my team mates.  Then run up the other end to the toon fans and just give a huge fist of "get in".  I've brought a tear to my eye :(

I don't like stupid celebrations.  I like when they go to the fans, or you just see pure passion - Chopra's against Sunderland.

Not sure what Anelka's is a tribute to, the dove thing:

http://images.skysports.com/images/playerpics06_07/Premiership/Bolton/anelka_flutter.jpg

Has he only started doing it at Bolton?

Never did it at City. Something he's picked up at Bolton or in Turkey. Probably a peace thing.

I truly hope Dinho Lad's been pulling a fast one on us all. A case for thread-hijacking, surely?

Can we talk more about goal celebrations please and less about why someone didn't make a thread about Christian goal celebrations before but did for a Muslim one?

I like the controversial ones. Fowler's lines, Henry's Whazaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap (not controversial but still retardedly hilarious) and Bellers' swing. Keep'em coming.

LuaLua vs. Charlton at home whereby for 2 minutes he became more gymnast than footballer by doing about 8 backflips.

Put them pre-pubescent olympic russian girls to shame.

Absolutely insane that one. Fucking brilliant goal aswell.

There are some very good tongue in cheek ones, they are normally the best like Bellamy against Barca, swinging a golf club. Then the Dentists Chair starring Gascoigne.

Or Ginolas one when he was playin for Spurs when George Graham was saying he was A fatty!He scored the next game and he took off his top and flexed his muscles over at Graham,a bit gay but doesnt get more tongue in cheek than that!

I'm pretty sure that was John Gregory at Villa.

I'm pretty sure that was John Gregory at Villa.

Is right.

That goal was against us.  :weep: