PFA Team of the Year

James

Berbatov misses more chances than Martins does.

FACTAGA.

Dunno about that like.

What Ally usually says in the real world is usually the opposite so just based on this I'm going to have to side with Wullie.

What?

I rate Martins, but his finishing is pretty poor and he's missed quite a lot of good chances.

FACTAGA.

Dunno about that like.

What Ally usually says in the real world is usually the opposite so just based on this I'm going to have to side with Wullie.

What?

I rate Martins, but his finishing is pretty poor and he's missed quite a lot of good chances.

No but you're damning verdict of The Terminator has defaulted this as my response to when you now post something. ;)

Guest BigAl2

I would have Berbatov at Newcastle in a heart beat, he is a class act clever on the ball and can read the game so well, in other words exactly what we haven't got up front.

Guest BigAl2

Van der Sar

G Neville R Ferdinand Vidic Evra

Ronaldo Scholes Gerrard Giggs

Drogba Berbatov

:lol: :lol:

I'd make 3 changes to that team Cech for VDS, Finnan for Neville and Carvalho for Vidic

FACTAGA.

Dunno about that like.

What?

Ditto for Berbatov. He misses a boatload, very good player though.

Guest kingdawson

FACTAGA.

Dunno about that like.

What?

Not true at all but whatever you want to beleive.

Guest kingdawson

If Berbatov doesn't miss a boatload, your midfield must be pretty f*cking sh*t if he's not getting any chances and only scored 9 goals.

Yeah that must be it :rolleyes:

Look at the list of how many goals the top scorers have got this season man it's quite pawltry compared to the past when Shearer would be round about 30, Henry if he was fit would be getting about 30 as well.

My team would be:

Cech(he is better then EVS any day of the week)

Chimbonda        Rio Ferdinand      Carvalho       Riise

Ronaldo           Scholes            Lampard            Matthew Taylor

Drogba          Benni McCarthy(although my countryman Berbatov fully deserves this award)

Funny how you put Riise when most Liverpool fans would say he's been their weakest player this season.

If he is their weakest player this season why he has played more then 40 games for them and is still 1st team regular???

Van der Sar

G Neville R Ferdinand Vidic Evra

Ronaldo Scholes Gerrard Giggs

Drogba Berbatov

:lol: :lol:

Jesus Wept...

The whole defence is Man Utd's

My team would be:

Drogba          Benni McCarthy(although my countryman Berbatov fully deserves this award)

Anyone interested in the PFA Team of the Year in the Championship:

Murray

Alexander        Davies          D.Moore     Bale

Edwards        Koumas         Whitehead   McSheffrey

Kamara       Chopra

Riise ahead of Evra, Bridge and Clichy?

what

I dont think Evra deserves to be there tbh

If Ashley Cole is not injured Bridge wouldnt be in the first 11

Riise is by far the more quality player then Clichy

My team would be:

Funny how you put Riise when most Liverpool fans would say he's been their weakest player this season.

NUFC06 is the biggest r-tard on this place, what do you expect?

peace

love

FACTAGA.

Dunno about that like.

What?

You only have to look at the games against us to see how many chances Berbatov misses, I remember the away game against Braga too where he missed three nailed-on sitters in the first half. His finishing is not great by any means.

FACTAGA.

Dunno about that like.

What?

You only have to look at the games against us to see how many chances Berbatov misses, I remember the away game against Braga too where he missed three nailed-on sitters in the first half. His finishing is not great by any means.

You are right.

The last game i remember against Sevilla he missed a sitter in the 2nd half for making the result 3:2 to Spurs

FACTAGA.

Dunno about that like.

What?

The sun does shine out of his arse though, in fairness to the bloke.

If Berbatov doesn't miss a boatload, your midfield must be pretty f*cking sh*t if he's not getting any chances and only scored 9 goals.

Yeah that must be it :rolleyes:

So what is it then? Either he doesn't get many chances which explains why he's only scored 9, in which case you've got to question Lennon, Tainio, Jenas, Zokora, etc. as to why he's not getting chances, or they are giving him good service and he's just missing a lot of chances.

Martins has a better goal to shot ratio than Berbatov. Stats don't always tell the whole story but given the fact Martins will shoot as soon as he can make out what looks to be a goalpost it says quite a bit.