PFA Team of the Year

James

Guest triggy99

if you asked me who i would have rather had in my team this season i would take rooney over mcarthy anyday

Crouch hasn't done bad this season either but my choice would be Rooney and Drogba.  For someone who has been "shit" Rooney has done well to get 13 goals and 10 assists in the premiership this season.

If Martins and Berbatov were at opposite clubs Oba would be getting bummed into next week.

If Kaka was here he would probably get slated for not being great in the air or something aswell :lol:

if oba was at spurs they would probly teach him how to control a ball

I don't get this line. If Martins hasn't been able to learn from the likes of Recoba, Vieri, Mancini, Crespo, etc. at Inter, then he'll never learn.

Totally agree.

if oba was at spurs they would probly teach him how to control a ball

I don't get this line. If Martins hasn't been able to learn from the likes of Recoba, Vieri, Mancini, Crespo, etc. at Inter, then he'll never learn.

Its easier to blame everything on Newcastle coaches, they same way that the majority of people who once blamed Luque are now turning on Roeder and calling to give Luque another chance!

Crouch hasn't done bad this season either but my choice would be Rooney and Drogba.  For someone who has been "shit" Rooney has done well to get 13 goals and 10 assists in the premiership this season.

Agree - I've never understood the slating Rooney gets from some people on here. Madness.

The 13 goals/10 assists are also coming off the back of a heavy world cup campaign and broken foot at the back end of last season which people seem to have forgot.

On a totally different tack, I was interested to see that the boy wonder Giles Barnes didn't get voted into the Championship side.

Gareth Bale (who I rate very highly) was.

And I've just realised why I'm always getting the names confused. They're both GBs.