Boro Press Conference at 1pm

Optimistic Nut

Boro are shit and always will be mid table team

If he had any real ambition and had desire to develop as a player he would wait the summer for some offers from the top clubs or move back to Real Madrid,Capelo is off...

Shame really

Staying on the Real Madrid theme, according to the Marca website, Javier Saviola has agreed to join them on a Free in the summer.

They have RVN,Raul,Robihno,Cassano,Reyes,Higuaín... :laugh2: :laugh2:

Alot of strikers there

Will sell Robihno and Cassano in the summer though

Glad were not going back, he's stayed injury free at Boro, but if he signed for us next season he'd break his legs in several places within his first training session.

Would like to wish him luck, but he's signed for utter shite, and like someone said he should of waited to see what was happening at Madrid next season, but Woodgate has always been a bit thick, if not one of the most stupid fuks playing football today.

I think Woodgate is an excellent defender but at the moment we have one good defender who is still inconsistant due to his age, one poor defender and two young lads (one who has a question mark over his future). £7.5m is too much of a gamble but I could understand why people would like us to go for it as his ability is something we would be very lucky to attract in normal circumstances.

Never thought Woodgate woulde drop that low to be fair, mid-table obscurity and playing in front of a half empty stadium every other week....They must have offered him a massive weekly wage.  Id kill myself laughing if they were relegated next year  ;D

as i thought, he's happy to get wasted and fall over in Blue Lounge every saturday night

no ambition, and too fond of his social life. The decision to sign for the c***s has effectively extinguished any chance of him making an impression as a defender on the domestic or international stage

Apparently they're presenting new strip aswell as a new club badge..

This is my favourite answer in the thread:

"Wakey_Boro_Fan Posted on 26/4 10:08 Email this Message | Edit | Reply

re: The 'What's the press conference going to be about' sweep stake

The demolision of the Riverside and a more appropriate home built.

The 'New Riverside' with a capacity of 22,000."

All read on fmttm.com