Reading 1-0 Newcastle United - 30/04/07

BlufPurdi

Guest magpies_rawk

Roeder hoping Owen will save his arse me thinks.  Not going to happen.

Roeder was DESPERATE for Owen to score, just so he could say in his post match interview;

"Glenn Roeder doesn't make excuses, but if Glenn Roeder had Michael Owen all season Newcastle would be much higher in the table."

how about this..."glen roeder is a fighter and fighters don't quit. people forget this team that isn't mind. i expect us to come out fighting the same way i have battled my way back in life...no excuses...we need the extra half a million pounds"

Just got a text off a mate - a non Mag - saying sorry, he can see why i have been so pessimistic. He set out in a single text the things that w****** Roeder can't see.

There were also people on here saying give Roeder next season as well - you were wrong, most of us knew you were, and now you should own up.

rather him than pardew,curbishley,coleman,pearce,o'neill showed us all this season hasn't he?

allardyce is a maybe but your "anyone bar roeder" style rants without naming anyone is particularly childish.but then that's what we expect from you,there is excellent and shit.

Roeder is the worst mamager in the league, but you won't be able to see that will you, what with your 'little problem'.

Please feel free to put YOUR opinions down, instead of just bleating on about mine like a little pussy. Good luck with that.

Roeder hoping Owen will save his arse me thinks.  Not going to happen.

Roeder was DESPERATE for Owen to score, just so he could say in his post match interview;

"Glenn Roeder doesn't make excuses, but if Glenn Roeder had Michael Owen all season Newcastle would be much higher in the table."

how about this..."glen roeder is a fighter and fighters don't quit. people forget this team that isn't mind. i expect us to come out fighting the same way i have battled my way back in life...no excuses...we need the extra half a million pounds"

And although we don't like to talk about them, we have had a horrendous injury list, thats not an excuse, Glenn Roeder doesn't make excuses but whenever my big names have been fit we've, hmm actually played worse. hang on....