Reading 1-0 Newcastle United - 30/04/07

BlufPurdi

N'Zogbia is shocking ...

Can you blame him when Roeder has effectively ignored most of the season?

To be honest the only plus tonight was every going to be Owen and Perhaps Shola coming back.  Our season was over weeks ago now.

Just shittting it about next season cos based on our sqaud it looks like more than a defense we need at the moment.

I'm sorry but that argument about Zoggy doesn't wash for me. Look at the s**** Milner has took and his attitude has been commendable.

Milner has played all season.  Zoggy has not played, even when fit.  Before he was injured he was doing very well.  Think he has been ignored personally.  Could have been given more support.

Come on then - all those who have defended Bramble:

Where is his so called pace? He just got f****** roasted off a not particularly fast player.

And where is his so called ability? And don't f****** say potential, he's shown none of thatr either - he's proven himself to be totally out of his depth in the premiership.

I take back my "fat monkey" comment, and instead wish to use "dangerous stupid fat monkey".

f*** off Bramble, you cretin, and take Roeder with you.

LOVING YOUR WORK BROTHER!!!

I know there are people out there who see Bramble play okay in one game or 2-3 on the bounce & they want to give a 3year contract!!!!

What would piss me off, if I were one of you lot, is the total lack of animation on the part of Roeder. Sitting there practically asleep.

Did you see his interview on SSN earlier?

Dead man walking, and he knows it.

More robotic and monotone than Steven Hawkins

Hope thats true.

What would piss me off, if I were one of you lot, is the total lack of animation on the part of Roeder. Sitting there practically asleep.

I always felt he looks as if he's watching a movie.

shows he has poor taste in movies as well..

lol, They pay him to watch this sorry ass movie. What the hell excuse do we have?

Even when we went 2-0 down against Alkmaar he just stood there like an idle fucking twat.

It's as if he knows just how much out of his depth he is so he doesn't even try.

N'Zogbia is shocking ...

To be honest the only plus tonight was every going to be Owen and Perhaps Shola coming back.  Our season was over weeks ago now.

Just shittting it about next season cos based on our sqaud it looks like more than a defense we need at the moment.

I'm sorry but that argument about Zoggy doesn't wash for me. Look at the s**** Milner has took and his attitude has been commendable.

Milner has played all season.  Zoggy has not played, even when fit.  Before he was injured he was doing very well. Think he has been ignored personally.  Could have been given more support.

no he wasn't!!

N'Zogbia is shocking ...

Milner has played all season.  Zoggy has not played, even when fit.  Before he was injured he was doing very well.  Think he has been ignored personally.  Could have been given more support.

Did Milner sulk when he came back? no he didn't. He got his head down and worked his arse off.

Guest magpies_rawk

N'Zogbia is shocking ...

Milner has played all season.  Zoggy has not played, even when fit.  Before he was injured he was doing very well. Think he has been ignored personally.  Could have been given more support.

no he wasn't!!

dan's right...he was mint way back b4 his injury... last season to be exact.

Just got a text off a mate - a non Mag - saying sorry, he can see why i have been so pessimistic. He set out in a single text the things that wanker Roeder can't see.

There were also people on here saying give Roeder next season as well - you were wrong, most of us knew you were, and now you should own up.

Some people on here have VERY short memories.  You slag Roeder off for all his decisions and rightly so.  I just think he Zog could have played more than he has - thats my only point really.

Under the right manager, Zog will be a fine player, I think.

Guest magpies_rawk

Just got a text off a mate - a non Mag - saying sorry, he can see why i have been so pessimistic. He set out in a single text the things that w****** Roeder can't see.

There were also people on here saying give Roeder next season as well - you were wrong, most of us knew you were, and now you should own up.

i'm sorry for not being more vocal about my desire for the roedent to leave. i shalt repent of my sins...

Some people on here have VERY short memories.  You slag Roeder off for all his decisions and rightly so.  I just think he Zog could have played more than he has - thats my only point really.

Under the right manager, Zog will be a fine player, I think.

So would quite a few more members of the team.