Reading 1-0 Newcastle United - 30/04/07

BlufPurdi

N'Zogbia is shocking ...

Can you blame him when Roeder has effectively ignored most of the season?

To be honest the only plus tonight was every going to be Owen and Perhaps Shola coming back.  Our season was over weeks ago now.

Just shittting it about next season cos based on our sqaud it looks like more than a defense we need at the moment.

N'Zogbia is shocking ...

To be honest the only plus tonight was every going to be Owen and Perhaps Shola coming back.  Our season was over weeks ago now.

Just shittting it about next season cos based on our sqaud it looks like more than a defense we need at the moment.

I'm sorry but that argument about Zoggy doesn't wash for me. Look at the shite Milner has took and his attitude has been commendable.

N'Zogbia is shocking ...

more excuses for zog,yes i can blame him for playing badly,if he thinks the manager has badly tret him then prove the manager wrong,not make him look right in dropping him.

Come on then - all those who have defended Bramble:

Where is his so called pace? He just got fucking roasted off a not particularly fast player.

And where is his so called ability? And don't fucking say potential, he's shown none of thatr either - he's proven himself to be totally out of his depth in the premiership.

I take back my "fat monkey" comment, and instead wish to use "dangerous stupid fat monkey".

Fuck off Bramble, you cretin, and take Roeder with you.

Where is his so called pace? He just got f****** roasted off a not particularly fast player.

And where is his so called ability? And don't f****** say potential, he's shown none of thatr either - he's proven himself to be totally out of his depth in the premiership.

I take back my "fat monkey" comment, and instead wish to use "dangerous stupid fat monkey".

f*** off Bramble, you cretin, and take Roeder with you.

Bit harsh on the monkey

What would piss me off, if I were one of you lot, is the total lack of animation on the part of Roeder. Sitting there practically asleep.

I always felt he looks as if he's watching a movie.

Guest magpies_rawk

Where is his so called pace? He just got f****** roasted off a not particularly fast player.

And where is his so called ability? And don't f****** say potential, he's shown none of thatr either - he's proven himself to be totally out of his depth in the premiership.

for some strange reason, redknapp shows interest, according to the papers he does at least...

Guest magpies_rawk

What would piss me off, if I were one of you lot, is the total lack of animation on the part of Roeder. Sitting there practically asleep.

I always felt he looks as if he's watching a movie.

shows he has poor taste in movies as well..

i've defended him but he has gone,he knows his future is elsewhere,he's realised that when your at a club and you get slated when you play well it's time to go.