Reading 1-0 Newcastle United - 30/04/07

BlufPurdi

Guest optimistic nit

dyer hasn't been invisible. he keeps picking the ball up in defensive mid and looks to the right wing, but our right winger (milner i think) never seems to be there. not like dyer to give up though, he's persistantly been looking for the run all game, and if he doesn't find one attempt to dribble round reading himself. he loses the ball, but at least he's trying.

Heh? With Milner on the left wing I would have thought it would have to be Dyer playing the right wing. That would explain his confusion as well when he looks at the right wing and sees nobody there.. ;)

if only we had someone like you in the dugout ;)

Guest magpies_rawk

roedent is clueless as usual...sibs off as an attacking midfielder who does nothing for our build up play for shola..well done glen...

Last minute action:

Owen does well dribbling past two defenders to set Ameobi up, offside.

Milner with a cross from the left towards Ameobi who is alone inside the penalty area, heads straight at Hahneman...

SIBIERSKI got nearer the ball in the goal move than shambles did. anyone who thinks this fat monkey is good enough, is mental.

here's hoping something finishes the cunts career sooner rather than later.

Fat monkey. :lol:

I hope we at least get a result from this or I won't be able to log on here anymore.  One can only handle so much reiteration. Come on lads, let's do the double over these cunts!!!  Owen and Shola to score!!  HOWAY THE LADS!!!!

Guest magpies_rawk

with emre gone, our creativity will plummet to negative...

more good news, sibs probably to be out for the rest of the season...brilliant...

i blame...erm...

bad luck?!