Liverpool Vs Chelsea

GeordieDazzler

Guest elbee909

Man Utd will steamroller that Liverpool team if it comes down to that in the final.

Guest the_guv_nor

bellamy just saying sorry to rafa for the weekend there?

RAFA:

its alreet we are in the champs league final now and your gettin sold at the end of the season anyway!

RAFA:

its alreet we are in the champs league final now and your gettin sold at the end of the season anyway!

sort of "stabbing him in the back in front of his face" as craig would say?

I wouldn't be surprised if Mourinho resigns after this season. Just winning the carling cup isn't good enough. Chelsea might still win the FA cup but losing out on the premiership and CL is just too much IMO

RAFA:

Has anybody ever seen Bostock's Cup? Was like that there. Come Cup Final day Benitez will come up to Bellamy saying, "I know we've had our problems in the past but I've got a major job for you on Cup Final day...gan flog these last few tickets coz I'll be talking to the lads that'll actually be playing". :lol:

Lpool must be one of the worst teams to win the CL in recent years,  week in week out they are miles behind Man U and Chelsea, yet somehow seem to do the business (very negatively) in the CL.

Would love us to get a decent manager like Benitez or Mourinho... jesus, we have Roeder.

God damn, it was great seeing Robben miss that. Diving cunt.

I don't want to see any of the remaining teams win it. I have no idea who to root against the least.

Still, Chelsea going down is fucking great. All that money spent and they still can't get it done.

Guest BooBoo

I bet all the Greek shop owners in Athens will be gutted at this result. The Scousers will rob them blind.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif :lol: :lol: bluelaugh.gif :lol: :lol: :lol: bluelaugh.gif :lol: bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif :lol: bluelaugh.gif :lol:

:lol: bluelaugh.gif :lol: :lol: :lol: bluelaugh.gif :lol: bluelaugh.gif :lol: :lol: :lol: bluelaugh.gif :lol: :lol: :lol: bluelaugh.gif :lol: :lol: :lol: bluelaugh.gif :lol:

:lol: bluelaugh.gif :lol: :lol: :lol: bluelaugh.gif :lol: bluelaugh.gif :lol: :lol: :lol: bluelaugh.gif :lol: :lol: :lol: bluelaugh.gif :lol: :lol: :lol: bluelaugh.gif :lol:

:lol: bluelaugh.gif :lol: :lol: :lol: bluelaugh.gif :lol: bluelaugh.gif :lol: :lol: :lol: bluelaugh.gif :lol: :lol: :lol: bluelaugh.gif :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif :lol: :lol: :lol: bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: bluelaugh.gif :lol: :lol: :lol: bluelaugh.gif :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lpool must be one of the worst teams to win the CL in recent years,  week in week out they are miles behind Man U and Chelsea, yet somehow seem to do the business (very negatively) in the CL.

Would love us to get a decent manager like Benitez or Mourinho... jesus, we have Roeder.

You don't want to watch Glenn sip coffee while the players discuss the penalty order on their own?

Congrats to Rafa Benitez. He's managed to kill European football as a spectacle. Negative f***. Absolutely disgusting.

Yeah and chelsea were huge on attacking football.

Not like it was worth the risk throwing everything forward anyway. If they conceeded one it was as good as over.

FUCK OFF CHELSEA :lol:

I wouldn't be surprised if Mourinho resigns after this season. Just winning the carling cup isn't good enough. Chelsea might still win the FA cup but losing out on the premiership and CL is just too much IMO

Jesus Christ. Only two trophies, 2nd in the league, Champions League semi-finalists - what a shite season! Yup, he'll be chucking himself off a bridge alright.

I'm sure Liverpool will think it's absolutely disgusting when they compete for their second European title in three years.

The best team won and i'm delighted that nothing club won't be winning the Champions League for another season.

Guest optimistic nit

:lol: bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif :lol: bluelaugh.gif :lol: :lol: :lol: bluelaugh.gif :lol: bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif :lol: bluelaugh.gif :lol:

:lol: bluelaugh.gif :lol: :lol: :lol: bluelaugh.gif :lol: bluelaugh.gif :lol: :lol: :lol: bluelaugh.gif :lol: :lol: :lol: bluelaugh.gif :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif :lol: bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif :lol: :lol: :lol: bluelaugh.gif :lol: :lol: :lol: bluelaugh.gif :lol:

:lol:

:lol:bluelaugh.gif

fuck it, can't be bothered.