Liverpool Vs Chelsea

GeordieDazzler

Guest smoggeordie

Drogba was poor.

Correct.

Maybe they made him look poor?

Bit of both I reckon. Good defending but he looked way off the pace.

Guest smoggeordie

Fuck the Scousers tbh.

WE WON IT ONE TIME

WE WON IT ONE TIMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

AGAINST LILLESTROM

WE WON IT ONE TIMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!  :lol:

Drogba was poor.

Correct.

Maybe they made him look poor?

Bit of both I reckon. Good defending but he looked way off the pace.

Perhaps. Thought Kalou was fucking rank considering it was such an important game. Never got into the game at all. Left Drogba isolated as fuck.

Not that I give a shit, you understand!  :lol:

Very pleased. No lover of the scousers, but I can't stand Chelsea and their Russian millions.

Mourinho looked nervous and not himself throughout the game. They never really went for it and deserved to lose.

spot on mate

I think Chelsea went for it in the second half, more so than Liverpool

I didn't see it quite like that. Liverpool threw everything at Chelsea in the first half, and for the rest of the game looked by far the more tired side. If Chelsea had been a bit more positive, they'd have got the goal they needed.

Basically, Liverpool fought like their lives depended on it, and Chelsea seemed to be playing within themselves. They stuck to their usual methods, and the occasion required a bit more.

Mourinho looked very shaken. He's never had to face failure before in his managerial career. Now it looks like both major trophies have slipped away. He doesn't seem to be handling it too well at the moment. His team looked very uninspired against us, and he wasn't bold enough in his decision-making tonight.

What a fuckin utter bunch of c***s, and the atmosphere was s*** in the most part.  That sex case Pleat "no where in Britain can match that atmosphere on a night like this", fuckin kiddin me on??!?!?!  Imagine a Semi Final of the Champions League at SJP.  In fact I'd go as far to say in general the atmosphere at Shearer's Testimonial was better than that, even the Chelsea fans were taking the piss with their "it's so quiet at Anfield".  Anyway I hope the bastards get humped off Man Utd or Milan.  Lucky, lucky c***s.

As for that pathetic rip off of Argentina's song  ;D it defines cringeworthy it's not even in tune.  This is how it should be sung...

They ripped it off from greek club, PAOK. It's been meticulously plotted on one of their message boards for ages.

I just find them bizarre really.

And yeah, the atmosphere wasn't as good as they made out. It never is. Don't get me wrong, it's pretty loud but no better than a Euro semi-final would be anywhere else in the world. They love to believe their own hype.

The tabs will be at now telling us all how Chelsea had a crap season. League cup winners,2nd place in the Prem, Champ league Semi & a FA cup final coming up. There the sort of seasons that hack me of as well.

What a fuckin utter bunch of c***s, and the atmosphere was s*** in the most part.  That sex case Pleat "no where in Britain can match that atmosphere on a night like this", fuckin kiddin me on??!?!?!  Imagine a Semi Final of the Champions League at SJP.  In fact I'd go as far to say in general the atmosphere at Shearer's Testimonial was better than that, even the Chelsea fans were taking the piss with their "it's so quiet at Anfield".  Anyway I hope the bastards get humped off Man Utd or Milan.  Lucky, lucky c***s.

As for that pathetic rip off of Argentina's song  ;D it defines cringeworthy it's not even in tune.  This is how it should be sung...

They ripped it off from greek club, PAOK. It's been meticulously plotted on one of their message boards for ages.

And yeah, the atmosphere wasn't as good as they made out. It never is. Don't get me wrong, it's pretty loud but no better than a Euro semi-final would be anywhere else in the world. They love to believe their own hype.

Aye PAOK ripped it off Argentina, who have sung it for years.  If they've took it from PAOK that might be why they sing it out of tune.  Argentina sung it well in every game at the World Cup, that's what they were singing when Maradona was seen jumping about in the crowd like a mad man...here...

Utterly pathetic people.  If ever a club is summed up by one song it's this and if ever a club is summed up by one fan, it's Badgeman, born Glasgow, lives Wakefield, flashing red bike light on his head at Leverkusen away a few seasons ago.

Guest Rafa

The tabs will be at now telling us all how Chelsea had a crap season. League cup winners,2nd place in the Prem, Champ league Semi & a FA cup final coming up. There the sort of seasons that hack me of as well.

it'd hack you off if your team had spent £300mill + in 4 years, and had taken a step back.

Fact is, the great Maurenho hasn't taken them any further than Ranieri in the big prize they desire. Ah well!

Maybe it's to Chelsea that Allardyce will go ;)

Guest Rafa

Congrats to Rafa Benitez. He's managed to kill European football as a spectacle. Negative f***. Absolutely disgusting.

absolutely disgusting?  ;D Talk about an overreaction. Liverpool played the better football tonight, they where the team that attacked and should have won it before the penos. They where the team who tried to win it tonight. If Rafa has killed football, what has Maurenho done to it, he must be the serial killer of football  ;D

it'd hack you off if your team had spent £300mill + in 4 years, and had taken a step back.

Fact is, the great Maurenho hasn't taken them any further than Ranieri in the big prize they desire. Ah well!

Maybe it's to Chelsea that Allardyce will go ;)

As modest and humble as ever... :rolleyes:

Is it any wonder neutrals are begging to see Man Utd wipe the floor with them in the final?

Now just watch the scouser get truculent... :rolleyes:

Congrats to Rafa Benitez. He's managed to kill European football as a spectacle. Negative f***. Absolutely disgusting.

absolutely disgusting?  ;D Talk about an overreaction. Liverpool played the better football tonight, they where the team that attacked and should have won it before the penos. They where the team who tried to win it tonight. If Rafa has killed football, what has Maurenho done to it, he must be the serial killer of football  ;D

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOF.

Gerrard.Lofts it upfield.

Carragher. Lofts it upfield.

Sums it up.

For Abramovich, it is a failure, and one that will cost Mourinho his job, I have little doubt about that. I must say I'm looking forward to Mourinho's backhanded swipes as he's pushed out the door, moaning and whingeing all the way.

We might even find out if it was Mourinho or Abramovich who bought Shevchenko :D

Fucking scousers, how the fuck do they do it?

2005 CL team - absolute wank at SJP, beaten 1-0, Robert free kick.

2007 CL team - absolute wank at SJP, beaten 2-1, Oba and Nobby.

And yet here they are again, a cup and a final ffs.

They were probably the lesser of two evils tonight, glad Robben missed and that twat Peter Cech didn't save any penalties, plus Mourinho's just a knob, but there's only one team I want to win the final and that's tomorrow's winner. Hopefully it'll be Milan getting their revenge, but if it's Man Utd, I'll have to support them and I don't say that lightly cos I absolutely despise those twats too, but "In Athens, we won it six times"? No thank you, it was bad enough last time.

I'll look forward to the minutes' silence they have when they lose, hopefully without murdering anyone this time.

Sounds very familiar tbh

WE ARE TEH LOYALEST !!!1111!!111

mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif

Get in!!

I fkn hate Jose Maurenho and even after defeat he still has to try and grab the headlines, they did not play well, they did not deserve to win and I am sure I was hearing great noise from Anfield, he will never hear noise luke that and Stamford Bridge. I fkn laughed my nutt off at them going out makes oh so sweet to see that fker suffer!!

just think if fat fred had employed the right manager after bobby robson was booted it could well have been us in a champions league semi final .wishful thinking perhaps but i bet we are all so envious and bitter now because i am .

Its not just last night though is it. The leg at Stamford Bridge was painful as were the two games against Barca. What about the two games against Chelsea in 2005 or the games against Juve.

The reason Liverpool do well in cups but fail in the league is because Benitez sets them up not to lose. It really is a horrible way to play the game. Give me Arsenals cheats and moaners or Man United's arrogant twats anyday. At least they play to win.

Guest magpies_rawk

Its not just last night though is it. The leg at Stamford Bridge was painful as were the two games against Barca. What about the two games against Chelsea in 2005 or the games against Juve.

The reason Liverpool do well in cups but fail in the league is because Benitez sets them up not to lose. It really is a horrible way to play the game. Give me Arsenals cheats and moaners or Man United's arrogant twats anyday. At least they play to win.

Exactly...