Other Clubs' new kits

Tom_NUFC

Guest alexharrisonnufc

just seen the new badge and its sh**e but that old away tops a beauty

brummie,  I am sorry if this was answered earlier, is there any reason for the badge change ?

Yes, apparently it is all mixed in with some new massive "branding" strategy.

In fairness, although i start to make the sign of the cross and throw garlic at anyone who speaks about "branding", the club under Ellis was run like a corner shop, so it does need rejigging. Just not with that shite badge.

Guest optimistic nit

http://www.ave-it.net/astonvillakit.jpg

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah get it away, get it away!!

Guest alexharrisonnufc

That top for some reason just reminds me of Neil Cox.

actually come to think of it..

Guest Reading Fan

Reading are bringing out a new away kit for next season. Just in case anyone gives a S***!

Guest Reading Fan

Reading are bringing out a new away kit for next season. Just in case anyone gives a S***!

Any pics of it?

No, sorry.......

Reading are always the last to launch their new kits....... Cause we're a tin pot club we always get last place on the factory production lines.

The manufacturers are in always in a hurry to get the big selling Spurs Puma kits out before they worry about our strip!

Thats why we resorted to using Kit@ a few seasons ago, to get a faster launch date. But nowadays we go with Puma.

Any pics of it?

No, sorry.......

Reading are always the last to launch their new kits....... Cause we're a tin pot club we always get last place on the factory production lines.

The manufacturers are in always in a hurry to get the big selling Spurs Puma kits out before they worry about our strip!

Thats why we resorted to using Kit@ a few seasons ago, to get a faster launch date. But nowadays we go with Puma.

If i had to stop following the Villa and choose another team to watch, I think I'd go and watch Reading. Nice football, doing well, nice stadium, growing lah-di-dah catchment area, no great history so done nothing to piss me off, all in all a decent package.

Guest alexharrisonnufc
:p and they got a good manager too and a coach that runs round the technichal are unlike big nige

Any pics of it?

No, sorry.......

If i had to stop following the Villa and choose another team to watch, I think I'd go and watch Reading. Nice football, doing well, nice stadium, growing lah-di-dah catchment area, no great history so done nothing to piss me off, all in all a decent package.

Some good points there. Stick it into the "Who would you support"-thread

The first Everton one you posted is a blag Photoshop. The second one is real.

How has it gone down? That zebra stripey dealie on the side looks minging IMO.

City's kit not out for a while. All I know is, Le Coq.

Everyone is complaining about having Umbro. And I agree really, they're s***.

Even Derby bloody County have got Adidas now.

Though I think next seasons kit is an improvement on the current one, at least the neck is symmetrical  and I like the slight bit of yellow trim. The zebra stripe things are rubbish but they're on nearly all the new Umbro kits.

Umbro kits are quite nice.

We're moving from Hummel (the absolute fucking worst) to Nike, which is supposedly prestigious, but for my money, Nike kits look dull.

Hummel is niiice! i heart hummel.

Though I think next seasons kit is an improvement on the current one, at least the neck is symmetrical  and I like the slight bit of yellow trim. The zebra stripe things are rubbish but they're on nearly all the new Umbro kits.

We're moving from Hummel (the absolute f****** worst) to Nike, which is supposedly prestigious, but for my money, Nike kits look dull.

The brummie is right Hummel are the worst.  Who could ever forget that Sunderland shirt in the 92 Cup Final?

We're moving from Hummel (the absolute f****** worst) to Nike, which is supposedly prestigious, but for my money, Nike kits look dull.

The brummie is right Hummel are the worst.   Who could ever forget that Sunderland shirt in the 92 Cup Final?

Not only do they look shit, they are dreadful quality. Ours have a tendency to lose most of the sponsor logo on their first wash. I think someone, possibly Hearts, were taking them to court over the awful quality of theirs this season.