YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS He's going! (luque)

Guest smoggeordie

...based on what he's done here, under two awful managers, and after suffering a terrible injury just weeks after his transfer. He'll do well for them.

Yeah, none of it is due to him not being very good at football.

You're clueless if you think Luque's performances in a black and white shirt are an accurate reflection of his ability.

...based on what he's done here, under two awful managers, and after suffering a terrible injury just weeks after his transfer. He'll do well for them.

You're clueless if you think Luque's performances in a black and white shirt are an accurate reflection of his ability.

Erm, i've seen every game he's been involved in for us, i think, and he's been rank.

But you expect us to believe that he's a good player??

Let me guess: its the fault of injuries/managers/colleagues/fans/media/ley lines/the Reformation......

What a load of balls.

yea, man.. tell me who plays good under Roeder

Tell me when he's played well for us under anyone.

Nobody is trying to argue he has played well for us, it's the fact you deny he's ever been a good footballer that is funny.

Nobody is trying to argue he has played well for us, it's the fact you deny he's ever been a good footballer that is funny.

No, i deny he has ever been for US. I don't pretend to have watched 'every foreign game ever honest'. I've watched him play for US, and he's been shite for us, consistently. Not bacause of anyone elses fault, but because HE failed to show any individual ability on the few occasions he managed to waddle over and get the ball.

He's been shite for us, and i hope he fucks off and never comes back.

I wonder why can he be blamed so much for not being picked for matches.

Because the Newcastle backroom staff can do no wrong, and if you disagree, you know nothing about the club/football in general...

Not to worry, though, the majority are the same people who blame Owen for purposely fucking up his knee just so he doesn't have to play for us.

Glad the saga is over. However, it's a sad day because it points out everything wrong with the club.

It says nowt at all about the club, other than this spineless heap of cack saw a big pay day coming his way and the club fell for it because the manager at the time was an idiot, wanting to replace good players with crap.

What this really shows is everything that is wrong with the player. A total waster. Since the day he joined the club he's been taking the piss out of his employers, his team-mates and the supporters. He's a disgrace, tbh.

Yeah, I'm sure he goes up to Roeder week after week and begs him not to pick him in the squad.  He just wants to sit at home and smoke the finest cubans, which he of course lights up with £50 notes.  Then he phones up Owen, who obviously gets injured on purpose so he can just get paid and never play for us, and they have a good laugh together.

What it shows is how much of a clueeless, incompetent prick of a manager we've got.  Even when we had no fit forwards he didn't pick him, and the Carling Cup game against Watford was the icing on the cake, finishing the game with 2 midfielders up front just so Luque doesn't get a game.  Has he even played 5 games in a row since he joined the club?  He never got a fair crack of the whip, and that is a fact.

Hopefully he stays put and Allardyce becomes manager.  At least then we'd have someone with an ounce of man management skills and would at least TRY to get the best out of him.

We shouldn't even have signed him in the first place, but after you blow 9.5 million, you might as well give him a game..

Your username says it all.

I DID hear that was the reason he's not getting in the squad and going to PSV, but I thought it was just hear say..

..and to think I stood up for him.  :'(

I thought it was daft post, like. A real sob story in favour of a bloke who has been taking the piss for nearly 2 years. Nowt personal.

And you're pretty clueless if you think it matters how much talent he has if his attitude stinks so much the heap of cack isn't professional enough to do his job at Newcastle United. For whatever reason.

If he does well at PSV it's yet another sign (as if any was needed) that he's a spineless tosser.

It should be fairly obvious by now, even to Luque's rent-boys, that he must be showing an extremely poor attitude on a day by day basis toward training, building up to match day and probably even toward being a part of the 'group' of players.

In short, he has an attitude problem that is down to him and nobody else.

Wonder no more.

And you're pretty clueless if you think it matters how much talent he has if his attitude stinks so much the heap of cack isn't professional enough to do his job at Newcastle United. For whatever reason.

If he does well at PSV it's yet another sign (as if any was needed) that he's a spineless tosser.

Spot on

It should be fairly obvious by now, even to Luque's rent-boys, that he must be showing an extremely poor attitude on a day by day basis toward training, building up to match day and probably even toward being a part of the 'group' of players.

Wonder no more.

I would be like that if I was being treated the way he has been, and if you think his attitude in training is bad or something because Roeder won't pick him well that says it all really doesn't it, because Roeder is a clueless cunt  so I wouldn't be trusting his judgment on things pertaining to football.

Guest Ridzuan

I dont see any point loaning him.If Glenn doesnt want him here,sell him next season,if not PSV then to other clubs.Im sure there are a lot of Spanish club still interested in signing him.Nevertheless,it would be interesting to see what he could do with PSV.I hope he will regain his form before moving here and prove everybody here that he deserve a second chance.

No, i deny he has ever been for US. I don't pretend to have watched 'every foreign game ever honest'. I've watched him play for US, and he's been s**** for us, consistently. Not bacause of anyone elses fault, but because HE failed to show any individual ability on the few occasions he managed to waddle over and get the ball.

He's been s**** for us, and i hope he fucks off and never comes back.

Not really mate cos he's hardly ever played at all.

Now I could name about 10 who HAVE played and ARE definitely shit.

I'll wait to judge Luque until when I see him play regular football.

I don't get that last line. The rest of it I agree with, but surely there's something up if he can play well for Spain, Real Mallorca, Deportivo & PSV but not us.

Wonder no more.

I would be on your side if our manager is Mourinho, SAF, Wenger, or even Allardyce.

But what we have is Roeder, this explains everything.

Wonder no more.

I would be on your side if our manager is Mourinho, SAF, Wenger, or even Allardyce.

But what we have is Roeder, this explains everything.

Did Roeder make him unabel to control a football, run to the correct positions, or pass with anylike like a pro footballers level of skill??

Was Roeder controlling him remotely?

I can't believe there are still fans wanting to suck him off because of a cleverly editted stuff on the web, and a reputation in Spain.

How many people who go to the match - and see the movement off the ball, etc, that you DON'T see on telly - actually think he was a good individual footballer, and how many think he stank like Shambles jockstrap?

For me - jockstrap.