YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS He's going! (luque)

Guest smoggeordie

If Roeder does leave our team i will be gutted, i know that Luque have the talent is just that the clueless cunt dosn't know how to use him, he will work great in a Sam Allardyce team, but i guess thats based on the hope that Shepards only working brain cell is able to realise that Roeder is NOT the man for Newcastle.

If we are prepared to let him spend all of next season on loan at PSV then why wasnt he allowed to go in January. He could have been there and now be sold to them whilst having a further year left on his contract. Its not as if we used him since January and just how much is he going to worth next summer? When does his contract run till?

Guest shaun11177

contract to 2010 but if he plays decent there is probably a clause about PSV having 1st option at 3m-if we are lucky.

By all accounts PSV were not prepared to pay 100% of his wages-either they have backed down or we have.

Nothing to celebrate here, a £9m signing leaving the club for free whilst will continue to pay some of his wages in all probability. Not to mention the fact we're just about to hire a manager who is capable of getting something out of him.

Luque's wage must be somewhere around 50,000 a week at the least and I'm sure PSV won't be willing to pay that in full as their current top earner hardly makes half of that! Really bad deal for us as I think he's gone but still takes about 20-30,000 off our wages budget...

Guest redmayne

Luque's wage must be somewhere around 50,000 a week at the least and I'm sure PSV won't be willing to pay that in full as their current top earner hardly makes half of that! Really bad deal for us as I think he's gone but still takes about 20-30,000 off our wages budget...

i'd rather they took Dyer at least Luque can say he hasn't played

that little cunt is just a joke!!! 80K a week for what?

Glad the saga is over. However, it's a sad day because it points out everything wrong with the club.

It says nowt at all about the club, other than this spineless heap of cack saw a big pay day coming his way and the club fell for it because the manager at the time was an idiot, wanting to replace good players with crap.

What this really shows is everything that is wrong with the player. A total waster. Since the day he joined the club he's been taking the piss out of his employers, his team-mates and the supporters. He's a disgrace, tbh.

He was just plain and simple a badly researched signing, waste of money, and im sure Souness pocketed something from the transfer.

Luque was a sub at Depo, and even Souness wouldnt play him, Shearer & Roeder wouldnt play him, and now Roeder wont play him. Theres obviously something wrong with his work ethic (as im sure the talent is there)

He was just plain and simple a badly researched signing, waste of money, and im sure Souness pocketed something from the transfer.

Luque was a sub at Depo, and even Souness wouldnt play him, Shearer & Roeder wouldnt play him, and now Roeder wont play him. Theres obviously something wrong with his work ethic (as im sure the talent is there)

Im 100% sure that you dont know what colour are Deportivo shirts nevermind the fact that you have probably never seen Luque play when he was at Deportivo

He was one of their best players at that time

Glad the saga is over. However, it's a sad day because it points out everything wrong with the club.

It says nowt at all about the club, other than this spineless heap of cack saw a big pay day coming his way and the club fell for it because the manager at the time was an idiot, wanting to replace good players with crap.

What this really shows is everything that is wrong with the player. A total waster. Since the day he joined the club he's been taking the piss out of his employers, his team-mates and the supporters. He's a disgrace, tbh.

Yeah, I'm sure he goes up to Roeder week after week and begs him not to pick him in the squad.  He just wants to sit at home and smoke the finest cubans, which he of course lights up with £50 notes.  Then he phones up Owen, who obviously gets injured on purpose so he can just get paid and never play for us, and they have a good laugh together.

What it shows is how much of a clueeless, incompetent prick of a manager we've got.  Even when we had no fit forwards he didn't pick him, and the Carling Cup game against Watford was the icing on the cake, finishing the game with 2 midfielders up front just so Luque doesn't get a game.  Has he even played 5 games in a row since he joined the club?  He never got a fair crack of the whip, and that is a fact.

Hopefully he stays put and Allardyce becomes manager.  At least then we'd have someone with an ounce of man management skills and would at least TRY to get the best out of him.

We shouldn't even have signed him in the first place, but after you blow 9.5 million, you might as well give him a game..

Guest Alan_Shearer

So hes not really gone hes just loaned. When they realise hes wank we will have him back

So hes not really gone hes just loaned. When they realise hes wank we will have him back

or if he finds his form again then he comes back to us a better player, or they are that impressed that they want to keep him and bang in a 4+ million bid or a swap deal, think positive man!

Yeah, I'm sure he goes up to Roeder week after week and begs him not to pick him in the squad.  He just wants to sit at home and smoke the finest cubans, which he of course lights up with £50 notes.  Then he phones up Owen, who obviously gets injured on purpose so he can just get paid and never play for us, and they have a good laugh together.

What it shows is how much of a clueeless, incompetent prick of a manager we've got.  Even when we had no fit forwards he didn't pick him, and the Carling Cup game against Watford was the icing on the cake, finishing the game with 2 midfielders up front just so Luque doesn't get a game.  Has he even played 5 games in a row since he joined the club?  He never got a fair crack of the whip, and that is a fact.

Hopefully he stays put and Allardyce becomes manager.  At least then we'd have someone with an ounce of man management skills and would at least TRY to get the best out of him.

We shouldn't even have signed him in the first place, but after you blow 9.5 million, you might as well give him a game..

Your username says it all.

f*** Luque, f*** him to hell and back. And then back to hell again. Twice.

He's been s****, form day one, why on earth woudl any self-respecting newcastle fan want anything but the back of him for good.

Exactly.

Your username says it all.

I DID hear that was the reason he's not getting in the squad and going to PSV, but I thought it was just hear say..

..and to think I stood up for him.  :'(

Guest Fetai

The PSV supporters consider themselves fortunate that Luque will be playing for them next season. I can not believe it, he is such a big waste of money imo.  :idiot2:

...based on what he's done here, under two awful managers, and after suffering a terrible injury just weeks after his transfer. He'll do well for them.

...based on what he's done here, under two awful managers, and after suffering a terrible injury just weeks after his transfer. He'll do well for them.

Yeah, none of it is due to him not being very good at football.

Out of interest, do you honestly believe that Luque is "talentless"? or do you really think that he is "Not very good at football"?