Newcastle 0 - 2 Blackburn Rovers - Post Match Thoughts

James

Guest optimistic nit

What is horribly apparent when you watch us at the minute is that those players are not receiving anything like the required level of coaching.  There's no shape, no gameplan, no tactics, and no cohesion.  Roeder may as well be sending 11 blokes who've never met one another out onto the pitch because that's how they look. 

its been like that since souness joined, and its the reason shepheard HAS to go. people say he doesn't sign the players (which he may or may not do) but he's hired every single one of the people who have contributed to the mess you have just described.

Guest Christian Hayne

glenn sounded very defeated in his post-match interview, it will be interesting to see what they say on match of the day

nowt else to say really, it's all been said.

I thought it was an absolute cheek asking people to stay at the end - please stay in your seats and applaud these (mostly) useless/clueless/over-paid, don't give a sh*t c*nts who yet again have let us all down.

I never leave early, I don't boo (although I can't blame people who do), but I'm sorry after the way most of those c*nts have played this year, no I will not stay behind and applaud the grossly overpaid dross and embarassments that they have given us this season.

I saw the Journal recently had a North East rich list, and the fact that Dyer and Duff are in the Top 10 richest people living in the North East makes my piss boil.

I think Roeder will be gone shortly after the end of the season. Part of me feels sorry for him, but we aren't going to get anywhere with him, so although I have reservations about Allardyce, if he was to replace Roeder then I'd see that as an improvement.

But for all that I acknowledge Roeder isn't up to the job my view would be I'm sorry it hasn't worked out.

Is Roeder crying?

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a37/deckym88/roeder.jpg

Who the fuck stayed behind to applaude these useless fuckers. They should have walked out to an empty stadium

:angry5: :angry5:

He knows it's all over.

Hope we get Allardyce, because only God knows how Freddy will appoint if we don't get Big Sam, and I have a feeling it won't be that famous "pleasant surprise"

The main problem could be too many of them that have been told they are out at the end of the season are still being played. You can't tell a player he has no future at the club then ask him to graft his nutts off for you.

To many don't care aymore.

If you would all stay in your...

BOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Newcastle United would like to thank you for your continuing support...

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:lol:

Seriously though, going into next season with Roeder in charge is a sackable offence.  Not a single person thinks he's taking us in the right direction and everyone knows he's going sooner or later.  He's got into the sounessesque dead man walking mentality now anyway.  Who was it who said that if Roeder turns out to not be a good appointment that Freddy should go?

(ETA: Throwing your season ticket books on the pitch this match was a bit of an empty gesture by the way ;) )

We MUST mount a "Shepherd F*CK OFF" campaign to get this b*stard OUT of our club.

I was thinking to go to the Champions League final in Athens and at some point of the game to try and run on the pitch wearing the nufc shirt and holding a big banner saying something like:

Shepherd OUT

Freddy you are disgrace to this club

Do you think it will have any effect?

Guest KeithKettleborough

Probably the worst last home game atmosphere I can remember since being part of 8000 or so v Norwich in the 70's.

Even when its been crap, for example when Bobby was here and we had Cort leading the line, there was still the usual rise in noise just about the hour mark that raised the atmosphere for the remainder of the game. This time it didn't happen and thats due to apathy thats crept in, many haven't tried hard enough and the fact that we see no improvement on the horizon.

I thought I saw Bernard making his first appearance on the pitch for us and probably last during the walk of shame. Can anyone confirm this as i could be wrong. Would assume he would have been carried around as unfit as he's been.

Was the Century FM co-commentator Bob Moncur?

He's completely out of touch whoever it was as he was sure the fans booing when Dyer was substituted were booing the decision to sub him and not the player.

He's completely out of touch whoever it was as he was sure the fans booing when Dyer was substituted were booing the decision to sub him and not the player.

Not sure about that,i remember the fans being happy when Ameobi came on..

But he was having such an effective game it was a discrace to take him off.... :cheesy:

Did he make the same excuses when Titus was subbed or just say 'fuck him - after the last five years the cunt deserves it'.

Guest Ridzuan

Havnt watch the match yet so I wont comment much on this.I just know we had more shots and had more possesions that them,just like we did at Reading.Unfortunately,we still lost the match.

Guest Gemmill

We MUST mount a "Shepherd F*CK OFF" campaign to get this b*stard OUT of our club.

I was thinking to go to the Champions League final in Athens and at some point of the game to try and run on the pitch wearing the nufc shirt and holding a big banner saying something like:

Shepherd OUT

If nothing else, it'll make me laugh.

Guest graemeh72

The main problem could be too many of them that have been told they are out at the end of the season are still being played. You can't tell a player he has no future at the club then ask him to graft his nutts off for you.

To many don't care aymore.

thats a truth

Shepherd OUT

If nothing else, it'll make me laugh.

it will bring the message to the whole world too

Guest ArtyH

Its up to FFS now, he has to make a judgment call, will the fans pay to see this crap next season, yes or NO. Then , what am I going to do about it?

1) Sack Roeder!

2) Get Sam

3) Save self and club from humiliation!!!

Its up to FFS now, he has to make a judgment call, will the fans pay to see this crap next season, yes or NO. Then , what am I going to do about it?

1) Sack Roeder!

2) Get Sam

3) Save self and club from humiliation!!!

4)Get a proper manager eg Hitzfeld

come on then. where are the fans who wanted to give Glenn next season, or the ones who thought Shambles was good enough?

glenn roeder picked the wrong players, formation and tactics. because he's fucking awful. anyone who stayed and applauded at the end is an idiot.