Fred hasnt spoken to Sam

Guest sicko2ndbest

Records stand for fk  all, Souness had won plenty stuff as a manager were  you happy we got him?

Sven is a joke and Big Sam is about to be fkd over these agent bung claims, this club needs to stay well away from both of them..

So what are you saying - stick with Roeder?

Yes, if the only other options are Sven or Big Sam..

Guest andynufc84

let me get this straight. people on here are discussing, as if it were fact, stuff out of the SUNDAY SUN, written by an idiot, and purporting to be the words of a known liar and flappy mouthed fool?

brilliant.

Correct

And if Freddy hasn't spoken to Allardyce its irrelevant - he is out of the country on holiday and we already have a manager.

Don't think the club have decided what they are going to do, it may decided be tomorrow if this 'emergency' meeting actually takes place.

Freddy hasn't talked to SamMay 6 2007

By Neil Farrington, The Sunday Sun

Newcastle chairman Freddy Shepherd last night broke his silence on the speculation over the United manager's job . . .

By blasting claims he's offered Glenn Roeder's post to Sam Allardyce.

Reports have suggested Shepherd is poised to sack Roeder - and has approached Allardyce, a free agent after quitting Bolton, about taking over at St James's Park.

But the Magpies supremo, in an exclusive interview with the Sunday Sun, has set the record straight.

"I've never spoken to Sam Allar- dyce and he has never spoken to me," said Shepherd. "I don't know where all this is coming from.

But while Roeder last night told us that he is convinced he will survive the summer, Shepherd declined to give his manager any guarantees.

And the Sunday Sun believes that while Shepherd has not lined up anyone to replace Roeder, the former United player will face the sack if his side round off a dismal season with defeat at Watford.

"I'm not going to comment any more on it," added Shepherd. "I had the same thing last year. It is getting crazy.

"We'll get the season out of the way, and then start saying things."

Meanwhile, talk of Sven-Goran Eriksson replacing Roeder, as well as suggestions Shepherd met with him in Gibraltar last week, are wrong.

Ye fuckin fat cunt.  Who's fault is that?  He's more or less blaming us the fat bastard.  Fuck off!  Fuckin nothing but a tramp from fuckin Byker living off daddies money.

Ye fuckin fat c***.  Who's fault is that?  He's more or less blaming us the fat b******.  f*** off!  Fuckin nothing but a tramp from fuckin Byker living off daddies money.

He blamed the fans the day he appointed Roeder and said it was because of all the texts he'd received.  In other words, you wanted him, its your fault if it goes wrong.

let me get this straight. people on here are discussing, as if it were fact, stuff out of the SUNDAY SUN, written by an idiot, and purporting to be the words of a known liar and flappy mouthed fool?

brilliant.

and he's an idiot why? I'm sure he was the guy who slagged off Roeder and FFS after they f***** up in the January transfer window

Records stand for fk  all, Souness had won plenty stuff as a manager were  you happy we got him?

Sven is a joke and Big Sam is about to be fkd over these agent bung claims, this club needs to stay well away from both of them..

You are out of your mind...

Does anyone here know

He blamed the fans the day he appointed Roeder and said it was because of all the texts he'd received.  In other words, you wanted him, its your fault if it goes wrong.

Does anyone here know Freddy's mobile number to text him? Exactly! How could he can say that and expect anyone to believe him is amazing. If we did all know his mobile number I imagine he would get a lot of unpleasant phone calls/texts.

jesus skirge

jesus skirge

I would take Sam over Sven any day but its this bung thing thats got me not wanting us to go near him, I would be shocked at any club that takes him on until all of this stuff is sorted out..

jesus skirge

I would take Sam over Sven any day but its this bung thing thats got me not wanting us to go near him, I would be shocked at any club that takes him on until all of this stuff is sorted out..

Wernt we one of the clubs implicated in that report they did?

Guest SLK

I thought SouMess was almost dismissed by his employers in most of his managerial jobs...Did Sven ever got the sack by any of the clubs he managed ?

Guest SLK

Sorry but you are CRAZY...Roeder will keep this club flerting with relegation if not fully relegated...It's absurd to compare the quality of Sven and Sam with Roeder...

Guest SLK

jesus skirge

Who gives a shit about bung and crap like that...As if that is something to worry about when he is almost lifting the UEFA Cup with NUFC...