Roeder Resigns (paid off tbh) - Official.

Nate

So presumably this means he wasn't a good appointment and a certain Freddy fan conceeds that the fat man should go...

The fat man is a shareholder. It's not too difficult to understand that for him to go somebody needs to buy his shares from him at a price he's willing to sell at is it? You can't "sack" a shareholder.. Neither can he "resign"..

Guest WalkervilleMag

so all these meetings in the last few weeks about "New Signings"  was absolute bu11s4it then.

Guest BooBoo

Sadly, Roeder will go down in history as a really poor football manager.

Thanks for last season, especially the 4-1 but at the end of the day, its been a dreadful season- you've performed poorly in the transfer market, your tactics are puzzling and you have had a charisma bypass.

Guest Navman

What was the point of sending GR and an imimently-to-be sacked backroom staff to scout players around Europe

Wonder what the players will make of it all. I guess some will us it as an excuse to leave, others us it as excuse to stay

I feel sorry for him now, After all he did try his best it just wasnt good enough.

Good luck for the future Roeder

I echo this. Just out of his depth.

As I said, I just hope to God Freddie has most things tied up regarding a successor.

This is what I fear. Seems too good to be true that Allardyce has just become available and now Roeder's going....

I just wish they'd end the torture.  We've had enough of it on the bloody pitch.

Guest elbee909

Hello everybody! :)

Just thought I'd say hello as everyone's looking at this thread.

Guest NUFCnutter

To be honest, I am not going to start celebrating until something comes from the club.

Guest SwissMagpie

BTW,The last time Roeder had a full season was at West Ham and he gained..........42 pts and they were relegated

he loves 42

So presumably this means he wasn't a good appointment and a certain Freddy fan conceeds that the fat man should go...

The fat man is a shareholder. It's not too difficult to understand that for him to go somebody needs to buy his shares from him at a price he's willing to sell at is it? You can't "sack" a shareholder.. Neither can he "resign"..

He's not royalty, it is possible for him to choose to stop being chairman of the toon.  I'm not saying he has to do it today you know.

Guest BooBoo

I just hope Roeder's cronies are sent pakcing too. Clarkie and Terry Mac especially simply bring nothing to the table.

Guest smoggeordie

I just hope Roeder's cronies are sent pakcing too. Clarkie and Terry Mac especially simply bring nothing to the table.

Shepherds grub?