Roeder Resigns (paid off tbh) - Official.

Nate

This could be my last day on the forum... :lol:

He'll be here on September the 1st, if he isn't - ban me.

I'd like to categorically say that i was speaking firmly tongue in cheek. ;)

Is this our best timed sacking under FS? 

was replacing Gullit with Bobby Robson a bad move and bad timing  :rolleyes:

Bad move? no

Bad timing? Well it wasn't the best was it?

well, lets put it this way, what would you have said if we had sacked Gullit in the summer and got someone inferior to Bobby Robson ?

Shepherd with ANOTHER poor appointment shocker. But tbf its not as bad as the old days, we all haven't got aids, we don't live in Iraq and werent all molested by our parents as kids so its not that bad when you think about it.

Bullshit.

This is too good to be true.

When was the stock market notified about NUFC's decision to sack Roeder?

Just a thought like... :lol:

I might be wrong, but I thought that if news broke when the LSE was closed, they simply have to notify once it is open.

I just thought that as a publicly listed company NUFC is required to notify BEFORE any decision is confirmed to the press.

What's the London School of Economics got to do with this anyway?

London Stock Exchange (LSE)

:lol:

Oh deary deary me! :lol:

Guest optimistic nit

Bad move? no

well, lets put it this way, what would you have said if we had sacked Gullit in the summer and got someone inferior to Bobby Robson ?

Shepherd with ANOTHER poor appointment shocker. But tbf its not as bad as the old days, we all haven't got aids, we don't live in Iraq and werent all molested by our parents as kids so its not that bad when you think about it.

well my iraqi parents molested me giving me aids, so i think i have the right to complain about shepheard. :)

This is too good to be true.

bluelaugh.gif

.com

Glenn gone claim 

SkyNews and SkySports are both reporting as unconfirmed a story that Glenn Roeder has been summoned to an emergency board meeting at the club.

There's been no official word as yet.

More to follow.... 

Bad move? no

well my iraqi parents molested me giving me aids, so i think i have the right to complain about shepheard. :)

Good AIDS or bad AIDS?

According to David Craig on SSN earlier, there is defo going to be some announcement tonight, so it's just a matter of waiting to see what it's about. Obviously people are putting 2 and 2 together...

When was the stock market notified about NUFC's decision to sack Roeder?

Just a thought like... :lol:

I might be wrong, but I thought that if news broke when the LSE was closed, they simply have to notify once it is open.

I just thought that as a publicly listed company NUFC is required to notify BEFORE any decision is confirmed to the press.

What's the London School of Economics got to do with this anyway?

London Stock Exchange (LSE)

Oh deary deary me! :lol:

OOOOH!! ;D. Brain failure from the potential good news of Roeder's sacking and watching Simpsons. Skiping from Tv to Pc and back.

Guest smoggeordie

NEWCASTLE have sacked boss Glenn Roeder - paving the way for Sam Allardyce to take over.

Yesterday's 2-0 home defeat against Blackburn - as mediocre as most of the Magpies' season - proved the final straw for the Toon board.

And now ex-Bolton chief Allardyce is in pole position for the type of big job he has craved.

Roeder's exit after 14 months in charge is hardly a surprise.

Toon fans booed off the former West Ham manager and his under-achieving players following Rovers' victory.

But, after lifting the Magpies to a mid-table finish last term following Graeme Souness' departure, Roeder has seen his squad decimated by injuries this season.

Record £16million signing Michael Owen has led the casualty list - only returning two games ago after hurting his knee during the World Cup finals.

Roeder has always shrugged off speculation over his future.

But now he has paid for Newcastle's high expectations, with a bottom-half finish in the Premiership certain.

Allardyce, who stunned Bolton fans by quitting last week, is the obvious successor.

And he is thought to have important backers on the Newcastle board.

The Sun

Guest Christian Hayne

it will be an announcement to say glenn roeder will still be in charge next season.. and will back him fully in the transfer window

Guest optimistic nit

Bad move? no

Good AIDS or bad AIDS?

mine were so so.

Guest Andrew Flintoff

Yup, all those articles that were on NewsNow before have mysteriously disappeared :D