Roeder Resigns (paid off tbh) - Official.

Nate

SSN are blatantly sitting on this, they arnt releasing anything until the who title race thing dies down abit. They released about the meeting about an hour after Five Live

Guest Christian Hayne

i am sure that the meeting was just to confirm to roeder that he will be here next season and will be backed in the trasnfer market

Guest optimistic nit

why is everyone so convinced GR is a nice guy? his interviews for me show him what a spineless wanker of a poor excuse for a human he really is.

Is this our best timed sacking under FS? 

was replacing Gullit with Bobby Robson a bad move and bad timing  :rolleyes:

Gullit wasn't sacked  :rolleyes:

surely at the end of a season is the perfect time to sack?  I don't see why you're having a go at me for that

Bad move? no

Bad timing? Well it wasn't the best was it?

well, lets put it this way, what would you have said if we had sacked Gullit in the summer and got someone inferior to Bobby Robson ?

Think Fred should come out and make the announcement deny he is sacked, walk back inside, then immediatley come back out saying "Just Kidding, Hes gone" before launching into 'Lets all have a disco' and dancing around.

Hahaa

Guest BlueWhiteMonkey

Can Fred sack himself while he's at it.

The useless fat cunt.

Guest NUFCnutter

Think Fred should come out and make the announcement deny he is sacked, walk back inside, then immediatley come back out saying "Just Kidding, Hes gone" before launching into 'Lets all have a disco' and dancing around.

Brilliant  :clap:

mackems.gif

When was the stock market notified about NUFC's decision to sack Roeder?

Just a thought like... :lol:

I might be wrong, but I thought that if news broke when the LSE was closed, they simply have to notify once it is open.

I just thought that as a publicly listed company NUFC is required to notify BEFORE any decision is confirmed to the press.

What's the London School of Economics got to do with this anyway?

London Stock Exchange (LSE)

Guest WalkervilleMag

Fat Fred can be sacked as chairman yes, but there are too many parasites on the board that would not vote to sack him.

Nothing official but it was on Skysports Andy Gray was talking about it, he said he was the right choice but said it was the wrong time, should have let him have the Watford game and that was the last.

When was the stock market notified about NUFC's decision to sack Roeder?

Just a thought like... :lol:

I might be wrong, but I thought that if news broke when the LSE was closed, they simply have to notify once it is open.

I just thought that as a publicly listed company NUFC is required to notify BEFORE any decision is confirmed to the press.

What's the London School of Economics got to do with this anyway?

London Stock Exchange (LSE)

:lol:

Not very likely than is it?

Course not but the fact is he could leave. The fact is this is all he will do if we win anything. He's always said he will step down if we win a trohpy so I've no doubt he will give up his job but keep the shares.

Gullit wasn't sacked  :rolleyes:

surely at the end of a season is the perfect time to sack?  I don't see why you're having a go at me for that

not having a go at you mate, its just a question.

Gullit walked before he was pushed, we all know that.

I'm not really into this "timing" business, I think its irrelevant and its the choice of manager that counts. Anyway, now the "timing" is right, lets hope the choice of his successor is good, otherwise it sort of proves my point, but I would rather they DO get the choice right than prove I am right ie that the timing is pretty irrelevant. Proved by the fact that Arsenal appointed Wenger in early-mid season, as did ManU and Ferguson for instance.

At least people can't knock them for the "timing" on this occasion anyway .

I think its a sad day for the club actually, parting company with someone who did his best for the club, but the decision has needed to be made, unfortunately for Roeder.

Guest Christian Hayne

i bet.. we won't sack him, we have all this hype and he will still be in charge