Roeder Resigns (paid off tbh) - Official.

Nate

Won't be until Tuesday, NUFC need to inform the Stock Exchange first

Not necessarily, Chris Coleman was sacked at like quarter to 12 at night. The Stock Exchange was long closed by the time they announced it

I hate it when this happens. I'm going out shortly and I'm going to get in and this thread will still be going, most will have settled for finding out in the morning but others will be listening to 5 live until the early hours. Then nothing will happen until next week and people will get more and more impatient, we'll be linked with 400 different managers and by the time he's sacked people will no longer be shocked.

Guest toonbaz

on  the news now on 5 live, again, they understand he is on the verge of leaving the club after a hastily arranged meeting today, no official comment however

Guest WalkervilleMag

If it's Big Sam, then i think the terms of his contract at Bolton, mean he cannot take up another job until the season ends. 

And will these idiots stop saying they have seen him at Newcastle Airport. He aint even in the country ffs, and do you really think he would fly into newcastle airport when we at that point still had a manager in charge ?? 

Guest smoggeordie

congratulations everyone.. goodbye Glenn Roeder, i hope you're unemployed till the rest of your life and your kids starve or somet.. yay!

Fuck off.