Allardyce supposedly as good as appointed - Happy or Disappointed?

Karjala
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest craigy225

think sam will be a great appointment, hopefully he will kick some ass, get rid of all the crap, sort the defence out. and get us up that league lets make st james park a place where no team wants to come.

lets face it he got a big job to do,

How can anyone be happy that this club has basically appionted a manager that has turned us down twice, in essence appionted before we lost our former manager, who is unproven at a big club and hasn't got a team that is by now accepted UEFA cup hopefuls to be consistently get in the competition. only once have they qualified. Why is the minority unhappy that the club has yet again not shown any ambition at all?

Guest Toon83

Breaking News by our Friend Jim White on SSN - Allardyce will go and see Boltons final game of the season tomorrow and then head for more talks with Freddie tomorrow night

Looking good to be unveiled on Wednesday

Guest sicko2ndbest

Breaking News by our Friend Jim White on SSN - Allardyce will go and see Boltons final game of the season tomorrow and then head for more talks with Freddie tomorrow night

Looking good to be unveiled on Wednesday

Were there quotes or is it another sky sports sources say................

I'm happy, yes.

For the simple reason, we only can do better next year.

If Sam can provide us some good transfer deals and with a bit of luck we'll be top-six next year. 

Guest Toon83

Even if it is a done deal they cant announce anything until atleast monday, Allardyce has a clause in his bolton contract that if he walked then he couldnt take another job until the season is over, hence the reason why he hasnt been announced as manager yet.

And the board have to announce it to the stock exchange before they announce it to the rest of us, because of the club being a PLC.

I'm sure monday or tuesday we'll hear an official announcement

Guest sicko2ndbest

Even if it is a done deal they cant announce anything until atleast monday, Allardyce has a clause in his bolton contract that if he walked then he couldnt take another job until the season is over, hence the reason why he hasnt been announced as manager yet.

And the board have to announce it to the stock exchange before they announce it to the rest of us, because of the club being a PLC.

I know what you say is true but news leaks very easily in Newcastle look what happened last Sunday Glenn was sacked on a Sunday afternoon (sorry resigned)

Guest Toon83

I know what you say is true but news leaks very easily in Newcastle look what happened last Sunday Glenn was sacked on a Sunday afternoon (sorry resigned)

Guess we'll just have to wait and see

An away fan just said on SSN that 'a lot of people don't want him as he played for Sunderland'. Oh dear.

I'll say one thing for SSN, they have a superb mong-dar. Put 100 Newcastle fans in a room and straight away they'll find the one who can barely talk giving it "whey we want Keegan like ye knaa!".

An away fan just said on SSN that 'a lot of people don't want him as he played for Sunderland'. Oh dear.

I'll say one thing for SSN, they have a superb mong-dar. Put 100 Newcastle fans in a room and straight away they'll find the one who can barely talk giving it "whey we want Keegan like ye knaa!".

PMSL they are professionals at finding the idiots.

Guest sicko2ndbest

itv football

Villa boss Martin O'Neill is no doubt that Allardyce will become a huge success should he move to Tyneside and succeed where so many others have failed.

"Sam will be ready for Newcastle, of course," said the Ulsterman who has guided the midlands club to 11th in his first season in charge.

"I think he feels himself 'this is it', and it's a great chance for him and a great opportunity because Newcastle are a fantastic football club."

itv football

Villa boss Martin O'Neill is no doubt that Allardyce will become a huge success should he move to Tyneside and succeed where so many others have failed.

"Sam will be ready for Newcastle, of course," said the Ulsterman who has guided the midlands club to 11th in his first season in charge.

"I think he feels himself 'this is it', and it's a great chance for him and a great opportunity because Newcastle are a fantastic football club."

Spot on. :)