Joey Barton priced at £5.5 mill

Skirge

Would take him ?

its a no for me!

Manchester City will sell Joey Barton if they receive an offer of £5.5million, according to the midfielder's agent Willie McKay.

The England international has seemingly played his last game at Eastlands after being fined and suspended for the rest of the season after an ugly training ground bust-up with Ousmane Dabo.

The Frenchman has made an official complaint to police after receiving hospital treatment for his injuries in the latest incident to cloud Barton's career at City.

The club are now prepared to cut the troublesome star loose, and McKay has revealed they will listen to any offers which match the £5.5million release clause stipulated in Barton's contract.

"What's happened is very unfortunate," McKay told The Sun.

"I have spoken to City's chief executive, Alistair Mackintosh, and he told me they want the price that is in Joey's contract.

"If City get the £5.5million they will be happy and Joey will be sold."

Everton boss David Moyes enquired about the Merseyside native in January, and reports suggest that Sunderland and Tottenham could also be in the hunt for Barton's signature over the summer.

Guest graemeh72

Would take him ?

its a no for me!

Manchester City will sell Joey Barton if they receive an offer of £5.5million, according to the midfielder's agent Willie McKay.

The England international has seemingly played his last game at Eastlands after being fined and suspended for the rest of the season after an ugly training ground bust-up with Ousmane Dabo.

The Frenchman has made an official complaint to police after receiving hospital treatment for his injuries in the latest incident to cloud Barton's career at City.

The club are now prepared to cut the troublesome star loose, and McKay has revealed they will listen to any offers which match the £5.5million release clause stipulated in Barton's contract.

"I have spoken to City's chief executive, Alistair Mackintosh, and he told me they want the price that is in Joey's contract.

Everton boss David Moyes enquired about the Merseyside native in January, and reports suggest that Sunderland and Tottenham could also be in the hunt for Barton's signature over the summer.

Just watch him sign for the Mackems ....

Would take him ?

its a no for me!

Just watch him sign for the Mackems ....

Just watch him fight Roy Keane...

Guest LucaAltieri

Enough cunts in our squad already, to be honest.

Why don't we go re-sign Bellamy and Robert too?

Sorry, considering he's been banned by his own club for chinning his team mates and slagging off the management and players, is a right nasty piece of work and been pretty crap this season anyway you'd be looking at a serious bargain basement price, not £5.5m.

I thought there would be some takers, if not only just to see him beat the fk out of Dyer. :D

I think they reckon that price is fair for a headcase trouble maker but who will tocuh him? I think there are a lot of clubs that would ignore him if he was on a free.

Guest teepee

not with a bargepole tbh

we're finally rid of bellamy and bowyer - no reason to invite another violent wanker

Wouldn't touch him with a barge pole. Still think his latest escapade makes him untouchable and Man City won't sell at that price.

I doubt that there would be many takers even if he was free tbh.

All those who say they don't want him - Dyer might not have done things so bad to his own team mate, but Barton has more impact on the pitch, and appears to have been less of a wanker to his own fans.

So i hope you want rid of our diseased little skiprat as well.

Dont think anyone in this league or anyone abroad for that matter will be willing to pay £5.5 Million on a player that is going to slag the club off, top to bottom and then go and knock 7 shades of shit out of one of there players.

Give him a year and Citeh will just release him from his contract if they feel so strongly about what he has done and continue to ban him from the club and refuse to play him.

All those who say they don't want him - Dyer might not have done things so bad to his own team mate, but Barton has more impact on the pitch, and appears to have been less of a wanker to his own fans.

So i hope you want rid of our diseased little skiprat as well.

Barton seems a hell of a lot worse than Dyer tbh.

One user on a City forum is adamant he's going to Sunderland.

Altho there might be a spaner in the works of that deal, yesterday TribalFootball reported AC Milan had been alerted to his availability :laugh:

One user on a City forum is adamant he's going to Sunderland.

Altho there might be a spaner in the works of that deal, yesterday TribalFootball reported AC Milan had been alerted to his availability :laugh:

Gattuso coming the other way? ;)

Guest Ridzuan

A definite no.He got the talents but his attitude is zero.If he has the attitude as well,I wouldnt mind buying him.