Relegation Sunday

womblemaster

i cant decide who is going down on sunday.  Out of sheff utd, wigan , wham.  anyone could go down.

it doesnt matter if wham lose wigan will still drop UNLESS they beat blades by 1-0 or more.

However the real thing i cant work out is.....

IF wham draw 0-0 1-1 2-2 or whatever....39pts 

AND wigan beat Sheffutd by 1-0 then how will the drop team be decided???

wigan and sut would be on 38pts with -22 gd. each.

which team would be the loser?

would go to goals scored i think?

Anyway if Wigan beat Sheff Utd 1-0 then Wigans goal difference would be -22 but Sheff Utds would be -23

West Ham, Sheffield Utd and Wigan could all be on 38 points after sunday with all the goal differences very close

Guest graemeh72

I want Wigan to go down, as I don't think that they contribute to the Prem League

Sheff U have Warnock - he's entertaining

West Ham - they're alright really and they try and play nice football - and I'm a London Mag so losing them is one less game for me.

and I'd quite like (and realistically think we can) to sign Baines

I'd love to see West Ham go.

1) It'll mean Tevez is available. We can all dream, eh?

2) Bowyer will be on half wages!

3) Curbs will find his level.

4) The biscuit baron will have to scrape the biscuit barrel to pay his stars - only right after bladdering Pardew so soon after taking over IMO.

5) Some good players become available.

The only downside is that Anton Ferdinand might be available on the cheap! That said, I'm not sure he's an Allardyce kind of player anyway.

I'd rather Charlton had stayed up than West Ham, but I'd prefer Wigan to go down. Barely a Championship club, never mind a Premiership one. Take your cheerleaders and fuck off.

I don't mind West Ham staying up purely because of Tevez and his passion for the club when he didn't really have to show that, could have arrived, sulked and picked pay up like so many before him. Class act.

because i hate foulplay. and i own 30, 000 sheff utd shares.  They will likely halve in value monday morning.

was hoping to cash in 10k of them this week, but thats blown out the water now (    If i sell some tommorw i might lose about 2-3k.

BUT its my fault i didnt really think they would go down, so i didnt put enough on at the bookeies to cover myself.

/sigh

Guest Guinness

At least the fact that West Ham didn't go down means there's pretty much no chance we'll see Anton Ferdinand here.