Young players you loved who turned out to be utter sh*t

Guest posadageordie

Olivier Bernard's demise has to be one of the quickest we've witnessed 1st hand in recent years.

The lad at one stage was a £5m+ Liverpool target, and our best LB since Beresford.

Then in the space of a year, 3 clubs all letting him go and now, i aint got a clue if he's even alive, and he's still got 3-5 years of a career in him.

:-[

Guest Jawesome

He was fucking class at one point.  They reckon that when he went to Scotland they made him lose weight, which in turn meant that he lost all his strength and super powers.

Olivier Bernard's demise has to be one of the quickest we've witnessed 1st hand in recent years.

The lad at one stage was a £5m+ Liverpool target, and our best LB since Beresford.

Then in the space of a year, 3 clubs all letting him go and now, i aint got a clue if he's even alive, and he's still got 3-5 years of a career in him.

Serves the greedy cunt right.

sonny pike ... wiki says...

Sonny Pike was an English footballer who became famous at a young age for his tremendous talent, which saw him being compared to other famous stars such as Diego Maradona and George Best. It also led to his signature for Ajax in the Netherlands at the age of only seven.

However, the pressure on Pike led to both his personal mental breakdown in 2000 and the collapse of his parents' marriage.Pike's collapse has been used as a warning to other young athletes, such as Cherno Samba and Rhain Davis.

Pike is the nephew of former Tottenham Hotspur and Queens Park Rangers striker Mark Falco

After retiring from the professional game in 2003, he attended the University of Dundee.He has played for a number of clubs, including Dryburgh Saints and Waltham Forest, now going by the name Luke Pike.

Marc Walton was very highly regarded. I was on a training camp in Newcastle back in 2003, and his (Walton's) father was our bus driver for the week. When we first met him (the father) at the harbour, Jimmy Neill (who was some sort of head of education at the academy) was with him and he was on about this Walton kid that was supposed to be fantastic. Didn't turn out that way unfortunately...anyway we had a splendid experience in Newcastle during the camp and all credit to Mr. Neill for setting it all up.

jimmy nelson?

walton couldnt even get a game for west allotment (local part time non league team) last season.

i believe he has rapped in to start boxing?

Nelson yeah. That's right...lovely bloke though...

Marc Walton was very highly regarded. I was on a training camp in Newcastle back in 2003, and his (Walton's) father was our bus driver for the week. When we first met him (the father) at the harbour, Jimmy Neill (who was some sort of head of education at the academy) was with him and he was on about this Walton kid that was supposed to be fantastic. Didn't turn out that way unfortunately...anyway we had a splendid experience in Newcastle during the camp and all credit to Mr. Neill for setting it all up.

jimmy nelson?

walton couldnt even get a game for west allotment (local part time non league team) last season.

i believe he has rapped in to start boxing?

Walton is at Ryton FC. He will be playing in Arngrove Northern League Div 1 next season.

He was 2nd top scorer in Div. 2 last season.

Serves the greedy cunt right.

How dare one of our consistently best performers, for the past three years, be earning threepence - compared to the likes of Stephen Carr and Boumsong.